Re: Online rank gone

by BoscoTodd

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So glad I didnt waste my money last year.   Not buying until this is fixed.  

Message 461 of 525 (600 Views)

★ Pro

Is the online H2H ranking problem, which has been ongoing since Madden ’17, going to be fixed in ’21 or not?

Message 462 of 525 (805 Views)

★ Pro

Will online H2H players be able to see their stats and histories in Madden ’21?

Message 463 of 525 (806 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Hurry up with the fix Barry
Message 464 of 525 (761 Views)

Online rank gone

★★★ Newbie

I was ranked last week in madden 20 Head to head. Then just this week, my rank disappeared. Why? And how do I get my rank back?

Message 465 of 525 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello?? Lol look at this customer service.  Lets see how many pages we can get this to.  Give me a HELL YEAH if you are NOT buying Madden this year...mainly due to this glitch.  HELL YEAH

Message 466 of 525 (652 Views)

★ Pro

HELL YEAH! Waiting to see if this is fixed as well as being able to compare stats, scout, see history, etc. in online H2H. If they all don't work from day one, not buying it because they will never be fixed. This isn't a bug, they've been taken out of the game itself without them telling us or admitting it.

Message 467 of 525 (646 Views)

★ Pro
@Cavernoushat154 Mine disappeared after the power went out and disconnected me in the middle of a game. I then had to play about 20 games without ever quitting or conceding or getting disconnected before it showed back up.
Message 468 of 525 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Such a shame too.  There was nothing better when Madden was actually fun to play online.  I'm talking back from 2005 to about 2010 or so.  Those were the golden years of playing Madden online.  You could see what team you were going to play, who your opponent was, their stats and record, the almighty DNF %...all of this before even playing.  Also, there was a brilliant aspect where you were forced to punt on 4th down if in your own territory ...called Fair Play.  As all of that began to disappear, so has my interest in the product.  

Message 469 of 525 (607 Views)

★ Guide

EA Berry...will you be selling a broken game again this year?  Not expecting a response...I am used to EA customer service lol.

Message 470 of 525 (603 Views)