Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by BoscoTodd

Original Post

Re: Online head to head ranking system not compiling stats

★★★ Apprentice

No it hasn’t worked the last 4 years, why would it next year - NFL 2k still coming out?

Message 411 of 525 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry I can see my ranking anymore I was in the top 30?
Message 412 of 525 (1,020 Views)

Re: Online head to head ranking system not compiling stats

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

https://www.ign.com/articles/ea-nfl-madden-deal-renewal

I have found an ally to expose EA for their mistreatment of Madden online players. The link above is to head writer of IGN. I posted the link to this comment board in his article comments and I stated that people in this forum share their story with him in the comments for this article. If a lot of us do this we will be heard! Please clink link and add your story to comments section. I would continue to contact reporters for gaming sites about our story. Accountability for blueberry and EA Sports

EA_Blueberry: Removed 2 replies with this same message

Message 413 of 525 (842 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro
@ModPhil48 Done! Thanks!
Message 414 of 525 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BoscoTodd Please get the word out. Gaming reporters attached link screenshots
Message 415 of 525 (829 Views)

★ Pro
@ModPhil48 I'm trying. I posted there and have also posted about the problem and linked to it on several FB Madden groups.
Message 416 of 525 (814 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

No updates to share right now around this. As I've said in a previous response this fix looks to be much more complicated to address than originally anticipated, ranging from technical back-end configurations and how it's impacting specific accounts. Some players are also experiencing the H2H ranks returning and disappearing repeatedly. We apologize to those that are suddenly unable to view their rank. It looks like it tends to disappear when players disconnect early from the game. I've seen random reports on it returning once playing games all the way through for an extended period of time, but I can't guarantee that will work for everyone.

To my second point here, I'm going to have to warn everyone that any attempt to derail this thread may result in it's closure. I've had to repeatedly remove legal threats and boycott attempts which are against the forum rules and guidelines. These do not lead to productive discussions. 

We'll continue to update these threads with more information on this. The team is fully aware of this still impacting players and I'll continue to raise your concerns up to the team on how it's impacting your overall experience with the game. 

Thank you for your ever enduring patience surrounding this feature. 

Blueberry.png
Message 417 of 525 (813 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry I understand but why was '20 released without the stats feature working, knowing it was a problem in '19? And will it work when '21 is released, or will EA release '21 it even though it still won't work?
Message 418 of 525 (796 Views)

Community Manager
@BoscoTodd I don't have any information to share surrounding future Madden titles at the moment so I can't confirm that, sorry.
Blueberry.png
Message 419 of 525 (790 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry Obviously what I'm getting at is that it's hard to imagine a bunch of EA execs sitting around and saying, "Yeah, the game is defective but what heck, let's release it anyway."
Message 420 of 525 (779 Views)