Re: Online head to head ranking system not compiling stats

by A_Drunk_Dr1v3rr

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★★★★ Newbie
@theviks all facts
Message 401 of 525 (891 Views)

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★ Guide
@A_Drunk_Dr1v3rr Can’t even pick your jersey color online either. It’s horrible.
Message 402 of 525 (825 Views)

Online head to head ranking system not compiling stats

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MarathonsFinest
Date/time issue occurred 05/11/20
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug online head to head rankings not compiling. I cannot see relevant stats like friends rankings , lasts games played, etc. please help.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? yes, in NHL 20 and even here in the MUT these stats work fine, I'm thinking just apply what happens to organize stats and apply that to h2h.
What happens when the bug occurs? cannot see stats from the last games played.
What do you expect to see? the stats that are in the titles. such as "last game plated"
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

online head to head rankings not compiling. I cannot see relevant stats like friends rankings, lasts games played, etc. please help. there seems to be another thread here that has been missed by costumer support. just wondering if anyone is still out there.  

Message 403 of 525 (797 Views)

★ Pro

@AugustCraneand everyone else, Try posting on this forum, too. Maybe we'll get some attention. https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/256636/online-head-to-head-not-showing-stats

Message 404 of 525 (713 Views)

★ Apprentice

My previous post was taken down, but not addressed. This intent was to try to get something to try to fix this issue. 41 pages of replies and no fix. 

THIS PROBLEM HAS HAS GOING ON FOR YEARS. 

YEARS.

WHY CAN'T ANYBODY FIX IT?

Between 9,300 humans of a Fortune 500 company, not one single person can fix this issue that so many of it's customer base cares about? 

What would Halo online have been without a taking system? You wanted that level 50 General ranking (never got there, but still) it was better knowing the competition level. 

You've already lost my business, there's no telling the business of how many other people. 

There's something seriously wrong here. 

Message 405 of 525 (685 Views)

★ Guide
@A_Drunk_Dr1v3rr Ya they don’t care numerous complaints. All they say is we are aware of the situation, but do nothing about it
Message 406 of 525 (675 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, all.

I know this isn't the update you're hoping for and we understand how important rankings can be to players that are having trouble viewing them in game, however we do not have any progress updates to share around this right now. We appreciate you raising this concern up to us and the team is aware of it's impact to your overall enjoyment of the game. When I find out more info on this particular issue I'll share it with you here right away. Thank you again for your enduring patience around this.

Blueberry.png
Message 407 of 525 (614 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

***Had my post removed, but here is the “censored version” that maybe EA will allow to stay:

all we can do is report EA to the better business bureau for the  customer service, this has been going on for 4 years...and there has been no option for a refund or proposed solution from either EA or PlayStation. Name one other industry where this could be ok? 

I will not be purchasing madden ever again after being a20+ year customer. I’d rather put my 60$ under a random rock so it could give somebody the happiness upon discovering it!

Message 408 of 525 (605 Views)

★ Pro

Will this work in '21 or not?

Message 409 of 525 (575 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry And please fix the jerseys in head to head. Thanks.
Message 410 of 525 (572 Views)