Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by ADFAVRE4

Original Post

Re: Still no H2H rank leaderboard etc fix after 2 updates

★★★ Apprentice
@legendgoatvip Yes I’m on top of the regular h2h leaderboard or no I’m not
Message 381 of 525 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did u get it fixed

Message 382 of 525 (1,250 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still no fix and another update. EA YOU ARE A JOKE. No HUMAN response in months... HELLO???? Anyone there can we some kind of answers????

Message 383 of 525 (1,204 Views)

H2H RANKINGS

★ Novice

my h2h ranking has disappeared 

Message 384 of 525 (968 Views)

Re: Still no H2H rank leaderboard etc fix after 2 updates

★★★ Newbie
i have 6100 ranking points and i was ranked a long time ago at 20000 and then it went away one day. Im probably in the top 5k but EA is so bad they fix this
Message 385 of 525 (1,111 Views)

Madden 20 h2h stats are not showing

★★★ Newbie

EA you have known about this for so long now can you pleaaaaaaaase fix this issue it makes nobody want to buy or play your game. I dont care about mut! i dont want to spend every cent on a fake playing card team when it resets every year. I saw a thread that has 39 pages of people complaining about this and ea_barry posted something in September saying they would have a fix in an upcoming update and you guys identified the issue yet it never came 6 months later.... you dont care about your fans or your game at all whatsoever. If you did then you would fix something a trained monkey could fix in 5 minutes. Your probably not even going to respond to this because your support team doesnt care about anything just as much as the developers dont care along with the marketers. You just want money. Nothing more than that

Message 386 of 525 (977 Views)

★★ Novice

We been waiting for two years. What is the problem?

Message 387 of 525 (939 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The pic I sent shows what I see when I go to view  “compare stays”. I haven’t been able to see my opponent since the game was rehearsed. Can you assist with correcting this? 

Message 388 of 525 (847 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

WAKE UP EA HELLO??

Message 389 of 525 (820 Views)

★★ Novice

I was excited to return to H2H competition after a long break from sports games. This is disappointing... I came across the same issue when I just started playing... this is no problem for NHL 20... and probably fifa... you can do better EA. Also it’s super rude not to address fans in this post, in which other problems are getting attention. Has anyone gone to twitter with this ? Maybe if we make a plea to the person who runs the twitter he/she might help us... 

Message 390 of 525 (762 Views)