Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by I_C_Steelers

Original Post

★★ Novice

EA Blueberry- please realize there are many of us not commenting and just following this issue who are just as upset as to how long this issue has gone ignored and unfixed. EA really has been scamming so many of now for 3 years with unfulfilled promises.

Message 351 of 525 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No answers still to this day... nothing. You remove the comments because they don’t follow guidelines but have no straightforward response. You’re quick to remove all the other stuff.

Message 352 of 525 (938 Views)

★ Pro

@EA_Barry @EA_Blueberry Pretty clear that you guys aren't going to fix the H2H ranking problem or compare stats feature in '19 or 20. And there has been no admission that the compare stats feature is not just a glitch or some kind of error, but was consciously REMOVED by EA before they released both '19 and '20. So the question now becomes, is compare stats going to be PUT BACK IN '21 or not? And with that, fixing the H2H ranking issues and PUTTING BACK IN weather, penalties, injuries, and challenging plays? All of these were part of online H2H before and we want them back in '21. PLEASE find out and give us an honest answer. Thanks.

Message 353 of 525 (917 Views)

★★ Novice

Terrible an issue that’s been going on for years but EA doesn’t care because it’s not the cash cow MUT .

Message 354 of 525 (836 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Guys, no one is going to respond to you from EA. They have closed this matter as resolved.

1) report them to BBB

2) Buy NFL2k next year not madden 

Message 355 of 525 (823 Views)

Why doesn't my h2h rank show. I have no stats but I've played 200 games

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Always
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug My ranking has never showed up from the start of playing. I would hope it would fix itself after a few months but nothing still. Please help
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Rank and h2h history is empty
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing
What do you expect to see? Nothing
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Played over 200 games. I don't have any stats or anything in my history. My rank doesn't show either. How do I fix this?

Message 356 of 525 (837 Views)

Not showing my overall ranking

★ Novice

I have been trying to get top 100 on the overall leaderboards but it never shows my ranking. I thought it was just because maybe I didn’t have enough ranking points or something. My friend is ranked 30 something his name is hary1117 I asked him how many ranking points he had and he had less then me therefore I should Be in the top 100 yet Im not even ranked. When I go to weekly and monthly leaderboards it shows my rank. I just want to be in the top 100 like I’m supposed to be.I want into live chat and they told me to write a report.

Message 357 of 525 (784 Views)

Haede

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? StayComp-_-
Date/time issue occurred Since I bought madden 20
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug Does not show my ranking on the overall leaderboards.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know I’m not the only one who made a post about it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing It just doesn’t show my overall ranking.
What do you expect to see? Myself top 100 on the overall leaderboards.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Spoiler

It does not show my ranking on the overall leaderboards . I should be ranked top 100 on the overall leaderboards . I thought maybe I don’t have enough ranking points or something but I asked my friend who is ranked 30 something on the leaderboards and he had less ranking points then me. It only will show my ranking on the monthly and weekly leaderboards. Can you please help me with this problem I’m not the only one with it.

Message 358 of 525 (801 Views)

★ Pro

Installed latest update last night. It's stilled not fixed.

Message 359 of 525 (991 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

High disregard for customer satisfaction. Psh. Just look at it. 

Message 360 of 525 (940 Views)