Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by JWLCASPER89

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

NFL 2K is back for next year...just saying, I’m ready for move after the years of BS. We should get a following!

Message 341 of 525 (674 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will also report If I dont not have a response by end of week.

Message 342 of 525 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You should seriously this blatant lie on their part has to end. 

Message 343 of 525 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Investigation..... what investigation? It take you a while to figure out this is an issue? We as a community just ask for honest answers... 

Message 344 of 525 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Madden NFL 20’s online features have not worked properly since its launch. These features have not been fixed and their has been an “investigation”. Not an answer has been given. I WILL NOT purchase the next game if we do not get a yes or no answer on if this will be fixed in next years game. If no, unfortunately despite the fact I’ve been a customer since madden 01, I will not be purchasing this game. This has been a know issue by your team since madden 19 this prohibits your customers from accessing features that they purchase the game for..... As a living human in 2020 I just need a real, true, honest answer and it has not been provided to this date for some unknown reason... Please help.

Message 345 of 525 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ADFAVRE42k football is back! Google it. They can start in 2021. Maddens contract for exclusive rights end soon so if 2k can make some headway with some other games..Who knows Maybe they’ll allow them to go head to head in simulation games and beat out madden. 

Message 346 of 525 (1,100 Views)

★ Pro
@JWLCASPER89 Sounds great and thanks. Too bad it had to come to this. But count me in. Let me know how I can help.
Message 347 of 525 (982 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@JWLCASPER89 I'm down, what do I have to do?
Message 348 of 525 (966 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

For those that were interested in my offer that WAS above, my post was unsurprisingly removed by admin. @djwest32 @BoscoTodd @ADFAVRE4 @TheBigHotNReady @traquanlee. I will follow up individually with each of you, and you can add me at JWLCASPER2K5 on PS4 or DM me here. I have my messages saved and a screenshot to use in future discussions.

Message 349 of 525 (904 Views)

Community Manager

@JWLCASPER89 

The reply that was previously above was removed as it violated our forum rules and guidelines. We'll continue to update this post as we have more information around this topic. If this discussion continues to go off-topic I may have to close this discussion which I'd rather not do as there are others waiting to hear more on it. We do not have any updated information around H2H rankings not showing for some players at this time though.

Please review the Answers HQ Forum Rules here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 350 of 525 (861 Views)