Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by BoscoTodd

Original Post

★ Pro

Thanks. Good luck and keep us informed. You may want to post this in all the other threads besides this one that report the same problem, and there are a bunch of them.Try searching for h2h, H2H, rank, rankings, stats, etc.

Message 331 of 525 (595 Views)

★ Guide

They just did another title update....of course no fix on jerseys or stats. 

Message 332 of 525 (574 Views)

★ Pro

EA took out compare stats in '19, never announced they were doing it, people complained, and they never put it back in. In '20, they still kept it out, even knowing it was an issue in '19. They still haven't fixed in in '19 or '20 even after saying they would. So IS IT GOING TO BE A PART OF '21 OR NOT?!  And we also want change jerseys, weather, penalties, injuries, and challenging plays back in too! All the stuff that used to be there in online H2H up until '19 but they removed.

Message 333 of 525 (827 Views)

Re: Still no H2H rank leaderboard etc fix after 2 updates

★ Pro

EA took out compare stats in '19, never announced they were doing it, people complained, and they never put it back in. In '20, they still kept it out, even knowing it was an issue in '19. They still haven't fixed in in '19 or '20 even after saying they would. So IS IT GOING TO BE A PART OF '21 OR NOT?!  And we also want change jerseys, weather, penalties, injuries, and challenging plays back in too! All the stuff that used to be there in online H2H up until '19 but they removed.

Message 334 of 525 (640 Views)

★ Guide
And stop making the qbs fumble so much! Lamar Jackson doesn’t fumble every other carry in real life! Thanks. Standard smile
Message 335 of 525 (625 Views)

★ Pro

Yep, I'm afraid to QB sneak anymore because he fumbles almost half the time.

Message 336 of 525 (622 Views)

h2h rank missing glitch

★★★ Novice

MY h2h ranking ins missing and wont return. this happened for 19 also. I had it for a few weeks on 20 and it wont come back. Can you please help fix this for me.

Message 337 of 525 (718 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry this was written in Sep its march and I still have not received the fix!
Message 338 of 525 (774 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA clearly has ZERO intention of fixing this game malfunction that has existed for 4 years. All we can do as customers is report them to Better business bureau and band together and not buy this game in the future. I am certainly washing my hands clean if Madden after being a loyal 20 plus year customer. 

I can’t annually invest $60 for a product a company does not care about and to be a neglected customer.

Message 339 of 525 (766 Views)

★ Pro

I did report them to the BBB and everyone else should do the same. They knowingly and repeatedly released a defective product and obviously have no intention of fixing it EVEN THOUGH THEY TOLD THE BBB THEY WERE WORKING ON IT! I'm going to file another complaint with the BBB right now updating them.

Message 340 of 525 (675 Views)