Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by celticsfan155

Original Post

Community Manager

@trad63 wrote:

So here’s tonight‘s screwup, every time I’m in exhibition mode looking to go head to head as soon as the game starts it’s immediately over and then reboots and I take a loss.  Seriously?  I’m in loop loss mode

@trad63 

The team is aware of stability issues and we have a post regarding this here in which we'll update with more information.

@TheBigHotNReady 

I don't see why there wouldn't be H2H next year. There haven't been any official announcements but that would also take me by surprise if it was removed. With how big Madden is in the eSports scene it's important to have a mode where you can play against people online with the standard NFL teams.

Blueberry.png
Message 321 of 525 (657 Views)

★ Pro

Agreed. And those online H2H players should be able to see their stats and history, as they were able to until Madden ’19, when this feature disappeared. Now that EA is aware of this, and has been for 2 years, they either need to admit that they made a decision to remove it (come on, it’s way more than a bug) and explain why they made that decision, or put it back in.

Message 322 of 525 (650 Views)

★ Guide
@BoscoTodd Exactly!!
Message 323 of 525 (967 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryThank you, but what about stats and jerseys? Just tell us the truth. Are you moving on from that? Why dodge the questions with “we are aware of the situation” If you tell us you’re done with those features we will all stop asking. Then we can make a decision if we want to buy the game or not. Please just tell us the REAL reason why nothing has been done.

Message 324 of 525 (963 Views)

★ Pro

Oh, and while we're at it, put back in more and realistic penalties, weather, the ability to challenge plays, and injuries, all of which also disappeared when the compare stats and history features disappeared in '19 and '20. Pretty obvious that H2H was just gutted for some reason that was never announced or explained by EA.

Message 325 of 525 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We just simply need to know if the features that are in the game will work properly on this madden or will be fixed on next years at all???. Their is not any investigation needed if a team of professionals cannot figure out what’s going on in this much time how do these people still have their jobs?? You add multiple title updates knowing this has been an issue and it hasn’t been fixed. WILL THESE FEATURES WORK IN NEXT YEARS GAME? WILL THEY BE FIXED IN THIS YEARS GAME? You’ve been investigating this since August and we’ve heard nothing. It is not fixed still to this date..

We need real answers..:. We are tired of this runaround. If I told you I was having an issue with $200 worth of points for ultimate team your “TEAM” would be all over it, doing everything they could to help and get it fixed. 

Message 326 of 525 (912 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have almost 7000 points and It says that I’m unranked. Is there a way to fix this so I can see my spot on the leaderboards? I’m on ps4

Message 327 of 525 (877 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

They will tell you theirs a fix. You’ll reinstall the game and follow all suggestions with no fix. We need true answers EA...

Message 328 of 525 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is March 1st of 2020 and I still don't see rankings for me or other players. No history no nothing. Madden is starting to lose my interest all over again. Paid money and don't get services I deserve. I'm actually looking into how I can start a lawsuit over this first and foremost 

Message 329 of 525 (718 Views)

★ Guide
@GRITTYBEATZ I feel ya. It’s a joke. I mean you can’t even pick the color of your jersey!
Message 330 of 525 (713 Views)