Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by MarquezCooper15

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

This issue is still not fixed why can’t this simple issue be taken care of? I play this game only for this. EA WHY CANT YOU JUST FIX THIS ENOUGH EXCUSES... it’s beyond ridiculous absolute waste of money..

Message 281 of 525 (778 Views)

★ Pro

What’s the status on the fix? I filed a complaint with the BBB and EA responded with this:

This is an issue that we are aware of and we are currently working on a fix that is coming soon. Keep an eye on the Madden 20 Gridiron Notes page below for further updates.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-20/gridiron-notes

Electronic Arts
EA Help

I then replied:

I am rejecting this response because they've been saying this for years and still no fix. There is NO MENTION AT ALL of this issue and NO UPDATES about it on the page they suggest checking. I will withdraw my complaint only AFTER they fix the issue. As I said, they have said they were working on a fix over and over again and it never happens.

Message 282 of 525 (740 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

EXACTLY THANK YOU!!!!!

Message 283 of 525 (602 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@TheBigHotNReady  

We do not have any updates to share around the compare stats functionality either, unfortunately. Both the H2H ranks and compare stats tiles not displaying is not affecting every account which is making it more difficult to address than originally anticipated. We know this is important to many of you given the rise of the competitive landscape of the Madden franchise. The team is very much still aware of this impacting users and investigating - We will provide updates here as soon as we receive more information. Thank you for your patience.

Blueberry.png
Message 284 of 525 (571 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Thanks for the update, but it’s hard to believe you’re trying to fix it. it’s been 2-3 years of this. Shouldn’t be that hard to figure out. I would bet most users it does not work. Does it really take 2-3 years to investigate?? Please just fix it SMH
Message 285 of 525 (562 Views)

★ Pro

Finally, at least a response. But considering you’ve been aware of these problems for years and have not fixed them, and have barely even admitted to them, I’m not buying it. I think this is just a stall tactic and you have no intention of ever fixing it but are legally bound to say you will. How can you seriously expect us to believe it takes years to fix a bug? The H2H ranking might not be effecting all accounts as I've seen that come and go myself, but the compare stats feature has not worked at all since Madden '19. So if ANYONE can see the compare stats feature working, please post a screenshot of it, because I think that it doesn't work on all accounts. 

Message 286 of 525 (919 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@BoscoTodd mine worked on 2019, I just checked it again and it still on there but madden 20 stats disappeared after a week or 2 of buying the game
Message 287 of 525 (910 Views)

★ Pro

@djwest32Thanks for letting me know. On '19, I was sometimes able to see my history, but never was able to see my actual stats or my opponents'. On '20, nothing ever.

Message 288 of 525 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have not seen my stats at all on 19 or 20 I’m just really sad considering not buying next year 

Message 289 of 525 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My rankings went away and are not showing either 

Message 290 of 525 (769 Views)