Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by ModPhil48

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

You will never recieve a fix, you're screwed like the rest of us. Utterly ridiculous. If this happens when i get the next gen Xbox I will go to EA headquarters myself!

Message 261 of 525 (899 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

LIES! Still not fixed. I can’t see any of my stats or history of games. How can I be better if I can’t learn from my mistakes or gloat?

Message 262 of 525 (841 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone have an idea when this ranking issue will be fixed?? Really disappointing why this has not been addressed.

Message 263 of 525 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

it will never be fixed read the history of the posts. EA does not care this has been happening for years. You will never see them again. I have not since 2018 and multiple madden games. it is ridiculous. 

Message 264 of 525 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ModPhil48 I was suspended from posting for holding these great people (sarcasm) accountable for not fixing an issue that is years now gon unfixed. EA SPORTS we dont fix games for our loyal players. Continue to contact BBB and I already on my social media account preevented people from buying this bug game.
Message 265 of 525 (726 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

continue social media campaign. I reached out to social media accounts of athletes that endorse this game. I am sure juju and pat mahomes would want to support a company that ignores it fans. Godd morning footbal as well. This is a shameful company who feel they can do whatever they want because they have the sole license. I hope other companies can secure the rights because EA is patheic. 

Message 266 of 525 (1,040 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Dommahawk They do not care about online players.
Message 267 of 525 (1,041 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This makes no since. It’s the reason I stopped my EA Access and didn’t by Madden since 2018. N it’s the same thing going on. This is ridiculous.

Message 268 of 525 (936 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They need to fix it  the rank we are playing head to head for nothing  please 

Message 269 of 525 (901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still an issue, when is a fix coming?

Message 270 of 525 (883 Views)