Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by yohanvazquez

Original Post

★ Apprentice

When are you going to start doing your jobs EA? Still no fix to my problem of my online h2h ranking. 

Message 241 of 525 (825 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@traquanlee How do u fix it
Message 242 of 525 (821 Views)

★ Guide

Where’s the fix???? I’m on Xbox 1x stats haven’t worked for 2 years!!  

Message 243 of 525 (788 Views)

★★★★ Novice
No kidding this is getting ridiculous. My buddy works on video games and he said he could fix the compare stats/scout/my history errors overnight. EA is absolutely dropping the ball here. If they wanted to fix the issue they would have by now. Looks like this is my last year purchasing the game along with my friends that I play with online. EA should be embarrassed.
Message 244 of 525 (744 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA has succeeded. They have waited until all of their customers have exhausted themselves to the point that they can no longer fight the fact that they have been cheated out of their hard earned dollars for a faulty product that they have refused to fix for 4 years, yet continue to string complaining customers along with false hope of a remedy....until they all go silent.

Everyone who PAID for this product expecting what was promised, and there being no attempt at reconciling this should feel insulted as a customer.

please report EA to the better business bureau, it takes 5 minutes.

Message 245 of 525 (660 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

this has been marked as solved , they are paying no attention to any of the comments...I tried to open another ticket and they removed it

Message 246 of 525 (959 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA reminding yall once again you suck. Maybe start doing your job for your customers

Message 247 of 525 (944 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Dude I just came back after like months of no madden. Super disappointed by these stupid lazy * at EA still not doing anything lol... In all honesty I didn’t expect them to considering lts been an issue for like 3 years and Barry over here says it’s been addressed when it clearly still hasn’t lmao. EA y’all straight up ruined madden for me there’s literally no point anymore if I can’t play online and even see my rank lol it’s paaathetic and a huuuuuge FU to the loyal customers who dropped 60 dollars on your product. When madden 21 comes out I’m gonna do my best to let all my friend know y’all suck. My whole life I’ve loved you guys but this simple issue not be addressed or resolved is allllll you guys. Screw yall not buying madden year. 

Message 248 of 525 (935 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@JBabz88 I’ll do that right now what city are they based from? and it’s their company’s name EA officially or something else?
Message 249 of 525 (930 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@LazyLewie85 no not at all I literally hate MUT. Plus I already gave them 60 dollars and Head 2 head still isint working lol. They’re not getting another cent out of me this year or next year lol
Message 250 of 525 (925 Views)