Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by lilrugger12

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey Lanna, it's also kinda rude to knowingly sell a broken game to a loyal fanbase and claim you do not know what the issues are.  Here's a thought...turn the game on...go to H2H and see for yourself since 200 posts about it dont seem to help in your teams understanding of what the issues are. This has been been going on for over 3 years and has been reported hundreds if not thousands of times.  If you do not know what the problem is then I don't know what else to say.  I'm just glad this "glitch" made it an easy choice for me to not buy the game this year.  

Message 211 of 525 (1,719 Views)

madden head to head ranking

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? dj_west86
Date/time issue occurred the same month the game came out
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug When I bought the game I was ranked, while playing one day someone ended up quitting the game and i lost my ranking. the compare stats section and my history are blank. this is the only reason why I like to play. @EA_Barry said on an update it was going to be fixed, 2 update have already came out and it has not been fixed, even though is not fixed they marked it as solved
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? you must have access to people account, you can see what I'm talking about, this happened after someone quit an online match
What happens when the bug occurs? loose rankings
What do you expect to see? to have the damn thing fixed, I've been very patient
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

please fix this asap and do not mark this ticket as resolved until u confirm its fixed

Message 212 of 525 (2,043 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna 
And Blueberry 

EA customer support, through this forum, and through an hour of pointless communication over the phone has proven that this is not a Customer-centric organization. They have listened to the same customer complaints for over 3 years from hundreds of customers without providing a solution to the product they provide, refusing to provide a refund, belittling customers with memes(?!?!)...

It really appears there is no hope for a remedy, unfortunately. I am not even disappointed in the lost money at this point, just the principal of this happening with no repercussions for EA is unsettling.

All we can continue to do is hold them accountable; I continue to recommend filing a complaint through the better business bureau. It takes less than 5 minutes.

Message 213 of 525 (1,686 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@legendgoatvip I should be on top of all the leaderboards but I’m not why
Message 214 of 525 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry   Same issue as everyone else.   H2H screen is blank.  Cannot compare stats.  Cannot see identity or ranking of person I just played.   Does not show my percentile ranking.   Been like this for over a month.  I have all the recent updates.   The "Compare Stats" window is just blank.  And when you click on it, there is nothing in there.  Not my own stats.  Not my last opponent, etc.  This is the only reason I play Madden.  Please fix.  Thanks. 

1. Gamertag: Melotux 

2. PS4

3. No

4. Northeast USA

5. Yes

Message 215 of 525 (1,652 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@traquanlee Legend goat vip1 on top of all the leaderboards right
Message 216 of 525 (3,102 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is my original forum and everyone who has replied seems to have not had their rankings/stats/etc fixed either. We just want to play the game the way it should be when we spent our money on the game.

• Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID - traquanlee
  • Platform you play on - PS4
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories - None
  • Region in the world you reside in - USA
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No) - Yes Twice now

Message 217 of 525 (3,094 Views)

Community Manager

@melotux 

Thanks for adding the example (along with everyone else). We're continually letting the relevant teams know how impacting this is on your enjoyment of the game and trying to get some more push on this. We'll do our best to update you up to the minute on it's status. To avoid any confusion though, we made the team aware of both H2H rankings not showing up and the compare stats tile not display your opponents information. They attempted to implement a fix which looked to work for some and not others. We are now in the process of getting this escalated for an investigation again and I know for some of you that did not see your rank show up it can feel like nothing was done, but there is work going on behind the scenes and I assure you it's an important task.

Thank you again for taking time out to submit the information we're requesting. 

Blueberry.png
Message 218 of 525 (3,071 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry "We are now in the process of getting this escalated for an investigation again"..... Is this going to be another several year investigation of the same problem with no solution and denial of a problem?

Message 219 of 525 (3,035 Views)

Madden 20 online ranking and record not showing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? kfc9724
Date/time issue occurred 11/1/2019
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug My online ranking does not show up in the online hub so I can't see what my ranking is, it's just a blank screen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? check the online hub interface?
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't see what my ranking is or anyone else's ranking in the online hub before you go to start a game.
What do you expect to see? My ranking and record
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

My online ranking does not show up in the online hub so I can't see what my ranking is, it's just a blank screen.

Message 220 of 525 (3,015 Views)