Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by trad63

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Report them to the better business bureau, takes 5 minutes. 

There’s no way for a resolution and there’s no way for a refund...I paid 60$ for 2 weeks of game play this year. Same as last year. 

I paid $120 for nothing, and EA offers no solution and has no accountability. I spent 40 minutes on the phone with EA and PlayStation, nobody has ever heard of this complaint...I’ve seen it on message boards for years, yet nobody in EA or PStation have heard or aware of problem .

Keep reporting them to the BBB to at least ding their reputation, one that deserves to be brought down.

EA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!

Message 201 of 525 (1,333 Views)

Community Manager

@lilrugger12 wrote:
@EA_Blueberry You're clearly lying. Look at the posts here. Has anyone ever said it was fixed? Who is reporting it's fixed? Can you please provide one gamer tag that this has worked for?

The original post was in regards to the H2H "Rank" not showing up, this is separate from comparing the stats of opponents. This was deemed fixed, but we're seeing some fringe cases of where the H2H rank isn't showing up for some players. Cycling through the options (Top 100, friends) can help display the rank. We have an additional post on comparing stats here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-view-online-ranked-H2H-Stats-of-other-players/td-p/8...

We've raised these concerns up to the team and it's being investigated. I get that this is frustrating and as competitive Madden player myself, it's a great feature to compare stats, so I understand why a lot of players within the community are adamant about getting this addressed. Please see my previous response for information we are requesting so we can pass that along to the team ASAP. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding around this. If there was any confusion I do apologize.

Blueberry.png
Message 202 of 525 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issues still! Why cant this get fixed?

Message 203 of 525 (1,276 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Wow you guys really aren’t listening at all. Also what you said was fixed has not been fixed either and I already sent the information you requested. You guys are trash 

Message 204 of 525 (1,383 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Agile not waterfall. Database issues can be fixed in 1 day. If app issue, Reuse of old code and adjust. The ONLY way this a greater than a week to fix is staffing. If code needs rewrite, that could take time only if there’s no one to do it.
In this case, this problem should have been caught in UAT (user acceptance testing) and fixed in 1-2 days at most, if they have people to fix it. The only way to show customer displeasure is to 1. not buy next years game. 2. Not buy the subscription package (aka- follow the money)
Message 205 of 525 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@traquanlee I’m not number one on the regular h2h leaderboard I beat big kitten he was number one on the regular h2h leaderboard so can you please put swaggyarias20 on the number one spot on the regular h2h leaderboard please and all the leaderboards to please
Message 206 of 525 (1,451 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@legendgoatvip Can you please 👏🏻 Put legend goat vip on top of the regular h2h leaderboard 👏🏻
Message 207 of 525 (1,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks,

I've removed a number of recent posts that broke the Answers HQ forum rules on being rude. We understand things are frustrating but feedback can be shared without insulting or tearing down people. Per our forum rules we do not allow users to flame and make personal remarks or insults towards anyone - members or staff alike. Please keep these rules in mind going forward as we would apply timeouts for breaking them.

I'll share @EA_Blueberry's posts once more to help get things back on topic. Take a look:

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, Madden fans.

The team needs your help on reproducing this. We need the following information to aide the QA team:

• Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
  • Platform you play on
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories
  • Region in the world you reside in
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No)

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

The team implemented a fix in a recent update expecting to have this resolved, however we started to get mixed reports that it's being fixed for some but not for others. We need to now re-investigate this by asking for information from those that are still being affected. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 208 of 525 (1,349 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still broke!!! Lies 

Message 209 of 525 (1,333 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Yuppp still broken, 3+ years. No system configurations needed, maybe try to log online to your own game and see it doesn't work?
Message 210 of 525 (1,317 Views)