Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by ZenBrent

Original Post

★ Guide

EA Blueberry...are you kidding? There are almost 200 posts describing the issues.  Do you even read these and understand what the issues are? We can not see -

1.Last opponent played ranking

2.Last opponent stats 

3.Personal ranking 

4.Personal stats.  

Are you just playing stupid or are you really that stupid? Please tell me you're joking.

Message 191 of 525 (727 Views)

Community Manager

@LazyLewie85 

The team implemented a fix in a recent update expecting to have this resolved, however we started to get mixed reports that it's being fixed for some but not for others. We need to now re-investigate this by asking for information from those that are still being affected. 

Blueberry.png
Message 192 of 525 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry
1.Last opponent played ranking

2.Last opponent stats

3.Personal ranking

4.Personal stats.

MODPHIL48
XBOX 1
Reinstalled and everything

been happening for two years. READ OUR POSTS! Do yall give a d fix the issue!
Message 193 of 525 (696 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Its so rampant - how can the madden developers not get this right? im on an xbox - gamertag is burghyone - and no i havent reinstalled my game - bogus request

<profanity removed by CM>

Message 194 of 525 (798 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID - DrGiggles271
  • Platform you play on - Xbox One
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories -No 
  • Region in the world you reside in - United States
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No) - Yes
Message 195 of 525 (880 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There’s no way any tech support is stupid enough for to not be able to read the identical complaints of 100s of customers....for 4 years...and still ask for new information.

they are just buying time til the next years game sells and they have a new batch of complaining customers.

REPORT EA TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, IT TAKES JUST A FEW MINUTES.

Absolutely ridiculous. 

Message 196 of 525 (853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I 💯 agree

Message 197 of 525 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry You're clearly lying. Look at the posts here. Has anyone ever said it was fixed? Who is reporting it's fixed? Can you please provide one gamer tag that this has worked for?
Message 198 of 525 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You guys say that you fixed it but there’s been plenty of madden updates since this and I am still experiencing this glitch. This will be my last madden I buy. There is no point of playing anymore if we can’t have a simple rank glitch fixed. 

Message 199 of 525 (756 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is the first year I didn't buy due to this glitch in 20 years and it feels so good.  These idiots that "work" for EA don't * me off as much since I didn't give them my hard earned money.  I am used to them acting like this...this is the 3rd yr in a row.   Pathetic.   I bet it is a really easy company to work for.  Probably give promotions to their buddies and stuff like that.  Imagine working for a company where you don't have to cater to your customer's needs or concerns...and you can even mock your loyal customers. Sounds like a really easy gig...a dream job even.  Stress free.  Maybe I will apply as a side job  ....then again, it probably pays horribly since just about anyone could do it.  

Message 200 of 525 (698 Views)