Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry That is wrong.... it is not fixed.
Message 181 of 525 (757 Views)

★ Apprentice

It’s official exhibition is a piece of *.

when receiving a kick I’m unable to audible into an on sidekick

when running right my player runs backwards

The camera view 50% of the time is stuck up close

I had to ask for two friendly quits tonight because the controller was uncontrollable.

and of course the whole thing that started this thread is we still can’t see any of our stats against our opponents

EA what the * are you doing

YES, IM PISSED OFF!

now fix it or refund it

Message 182 of 525 (740 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@LazyLewie85 This is year 3 I believe for me. If I played that dumb MUT stuff I am sure I would be all good. It's a shame man because I enjoy the game/competition.
Message 183 of 525 (725 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Man what are you talking about my god. I can’t see other opponents, can’t see top 100, can’t see rankings when I scroll over, can’t see others stats. Stop playing dumb.. wth
Message 184 of 525 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed. Only part of the game I play also. I won’t buy another madden if this isn’t fixed

Message 185 of 525 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I cant believe this issue is not yet fixed. if you want people to go play mut just say so.  don't ignore the broken parts of the game just get them to try to switch.  you guys at EA know that if you took off online ranked from your game, then you would lose a tremendous amount of sales and there would be a whole host of people upset.  instead, you keep it on, take away a ton of features from it, and throw mut stuff in our face everytime we turn the game on. 

well, us REALISTS that like to play as realistic as this game will allow, like to play with actual real life players and not those fantasy 99 overall kirk Fitzpatrick players. all we want is the dang leaderboard to work.. how much is that to ask??? 

try not to ignore the problem and actually just do something about it. 

Message 186 of 525 (842 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey, Madden fans.

The team needs your help on reproducing this. We need the following information to aide the QA team:

• Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID
  • Platform you play on
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories
  • Region in the world you reside in
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No)

Duplicate post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-view-online-ranked-H2H-Stats-of-other-players/m-p/83...

Blueberry.png
Message 187 of 525 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

You’re so right!! When is EA gonna drop MUT and just focus on different play modes for H2H. I would even Pay for packs related to that. Scrap that MUT piece of * with all the interstitial menus and card pack animations - it’s slow, boring and no one cares!! 

focus on monetization methods that align with your customers preferred play styles, not with some forced mouse trap you think we want! 

Message 188 of 525 (807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID - traquanlee
  • Platform you play on - PS4
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories - Not showing anywhere.
  • Region in the world you reside in - United States
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No) - Yes, Twice
Message 189 of 525 (798 Views)

★ Apprentice
  • Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID - Trad63
  • Platform you play on - Xbox
  • Does your rank show up at all if you cycle through the various categories - Not showing anywhere.
  • Region in the world you reside in - United States
  • Have you reinstalled the game? (Yes/No) - Yes, Once
Message 190 of 525 (795 Views)