Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by trad63

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I WANT MY STATS AND MY OPPONENT STATS!  Is that too freakin much to ask?!?!  

I like comparing after a good win or a close loss or even a blow out.  I like seeing my opponent's overall body of work after we play.  I like getting pissed when I see my opponent has a low 4th down punt percentage even though they kicked my butt and converted every fourth down on their way to victory.   I like comparing the overall bodies of work.  I used to love the Madden Series but that's quickly fading and this issue is the primary reason.

I have no interest in MUT and will not play it.  I just want to play online H2H and be able to compare stats after each game.

C'mon EA you're better than this.  Please fix.

Message 171 of 278 (298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

That is incorrect.  They are not better than this.  

Message 172 of 278 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Report to Better Business Bureau. They have had this recurring issue for >4 years, and the moderator is still trying to figure out what the problem is....

How does this make you feel about a potential forthcoming solution...??

EA SUCKKSS!

Message 173 of 278 (263 Views)

★★ Novice

you guys still planning to look into this? it is rather absurd how long this has been an issue... 

Message 174 of 278 (250 Views)

not stats

★★ Novice

How is it you guys still have not address the stats not being comparable on madden 20? This is insane, has been broken since madden 19 and now in madden 20 it is somehow even more broken. At least man up and tell us if you have no intention of fixing it.... hell at least remove it as an option so it doesnt taunt us.

Message 175 of 278 (200 Views)

★ Apprentice

No man I doubt it, we’ve been complaining about this for years. You either get lucky and get to see the stats or theyre gone until the new madden comes out. Once 21 comes out you’ll find out the new madden probably has the same issue and end up here again next year. Screw EA

Message 176 of 278 (245 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry That is wrong.... it is not fixed.
Message 177 of 278 (241 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It’s official exhibition is a piece of *.

when receiving a kick I’m unable to audible into an on sidekick

when running right my player runs backwards

The camera view 50% of the time is stuck up close

I had to ask for two friendly quits tonight because the controller was uncontrollable.

and of course the whole thing that started this thread is we still can’t see any of our stats against our opponents

EA what the * are you doing

YES, IM PISSED OFF!

now fix it or refund it

Message 178 of 278 (224 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Raider8985 This is year 3 I believe for me. If I played that dumb MUT stuff I am sure I would be all good. It's a shame man because I enjoy the game/competition.
Message 179 of 278 (209 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Man what are you talking about my god. I can’t see other opponents, can’t see top 100, can’t see rankings when I scroll over, can’t see others stats. Stop playing dumb.. wth
Message 180 of 278 (199 Views)
Twitter Stream