Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by JBabz88

Original Post

Rank

★★★ Newbie

My ranking disappeared. How do i get it back?

Message 171 of 525 (761 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry My ranking for head to head has not shown up since the last madden. What gives why is no help being offered. Will this happen again and again.. Why us? Why is nothing being done
Message 172 of 525 (759 Views)

★ Guide

Drank and Mod...you will never see your stats, last opponent played or rank ever again.

Message 173 of 525 (721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

report them to bbb they will not reply they know about issue all I can say 4yr problem if it was mut it would have been fixed

Message 174 of 525 (717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I WANT MY STATS AND MY OPPONENT STATS!  Is that too freakin much to ask?!?!  

I like comparing after a good win or a close loss or even a blow out.  I like seeing my opponent's overall body of work after we play.  I like getting pissed when I see my opponent has a low 4th down punt percentage even though they kicked my butt and converted every fourth down on their way to victory.   I like comparing the overall bodies of work.  I used to love the Madden Series but that's quickly fading and this issue is the primary reason.

I have no interest in MUT and will not play it.  I just want to play online H2H and be able to compare stats after each game.

C'mon EA you're better than this.  Please fix.

Message 175 of 525 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

That is incorrect.  They are not better than this.  

Message 176 of 525 (845 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Report to Better Business Bureau. They have had this recurring issue for >4 years, and the moderator is still trying to figure out what the problem is....

How does this make you feel about a potential forthcoming solution...??

EA SUCKKSS!

Message 177 of 525 (818 Views)

★★ Novice

you guys still planning to look into this? it is rather absurd how long this has been an issue... 

Message 178 of 525 (805 Views)

not stats

★★ Novice

How is it you guys still have not address the stats not being comparable on madden 20? This is insane, has been broken since madden 19 and now in madden 20 it is somehow even more broken. At least man up and tell us if you have no intention of fixing it.... hell at least remove it as an option so it doesnt taunt us.

Message 179 of 525 (755 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

No man I doubt it, we’ve been complaining about this for years. You either get lucky and get to see the stats or theyre gone until the new madden comes out. Once 21 comes out you’ll find out the new madden probably has the same issue and end up here again next year. Screw EA

Message 180 of 525 (800 Views)