Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by ModPhil48

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have not even received an update. My weekly post to show EA does not care about customer loyalty. I reported them to BBB, and I will not buy any more of their products until I know this issue is resolved. Thank you for the f you and middle finger to me the customer EA! Shameful as you show commercials on my TV on Saturdays and Sundays while you have a game that is not even serving the customers that play. You guys are ridiculous and you feel it when people walk away. To everyone who reads this use your social media and twitter accounts to make this known to the public and make them aware of how EA treats its customers. I have.

Message 161 of 525 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay, thanks for checking into that for me. I really hope they address this issue in the update as EA has been watering down online H2H for last couple years and its a shame because they are affecting a large player base by ignoring the H2H community and only focusing on MUT.

Excellent point made here, we are not respected the H2H community. Will this update ever occur?

Message 162 of 525 (1,015 Views)

Community Manager

Relaying my post from another duplicate discussion on this:

Are you all still seeing the H2H ranks not showing up? We've received confirmation this should now be fixed in the latest update. If you disconnect or leave a match try playing another full game and then check again to see if it's been refreshed to display them. 

Blueberry.png
Message 163 of 525 (951 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I am having the same issue Barry, help! I have received no update. This is the second year I am experiencing this. Can you inbox me and help me please??
Message 164 of 525 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

EA Blueberry...Do you even understand what the issue is? We want to see our last opponent and stats for God's sake...are you mental?

Message 165 of 525 (1,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Look!!!! EA! Nice fix! Cmon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(Edited by CM to merge post with images together, added under spoiler tag)

Spoiler
1.jpg1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg
Message 166 of 525 (999 Views)

Community Manager

@dom1778 

Your on the top 100 tab in the top left. Can you try cycling to the other categories to see if it shows up? It actually didn't show up at first for me on Top 100 but after I cycled through the other categories it showed up on those and back up on top 100. 

Blueberry.png
Message 167 of 525 (958 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry are you saying that the issue is fixed with the last update? my rankings are still not showing.
Message 168 of 525 (924 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry it's not fixed
Message 169 of 525 (919 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry What are you talking about? We want to see other players stats, win/loss rate, etc. No one is talking about the top 100?
Message 170 of 525 (885 Views)