Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Bug Head to Head

by trad63

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★ Novice

I opened a ticket with EA Help Team and the rep I spoke to assured me that the next patch update will fix this issue... see my attached chat log. Lets see if they keep their word and this finally gets fixed for us.

Message 151 of 271 (539 Views)

★ Apprentice

I really hope they are not lying like they usually do.

Message 152 of 271 (510 Views)

Bug Head to Head

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Woolfy6610
Date/time issue occurred 10/3/19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug The bug is when I enter head to head it doesn’t allow me to see my rank in the world.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not 100% sure how u guys can find the bug it just won’t let me see my rank in the world in head to head.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing just won’t let me see my rank.
What do you expect to see? A update so I can see my rank in the world.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

When I am going to head to head it no longer allows me to see my rank in the world this is a bug not syncing the world to my Xbox I have talked to someone and we have went through many things please solve this soon.

Message 153 of 271 (449 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Woolfy...You will never see your rank, stats or previous opponent played ever again.  

Message 154 of 271 (420 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Seems coding is agile and not waterfall.

were screwed.

Message 155 of 271 (412 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And of course there’s the update and no fix.  I knew I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up. Pathetic 

Message 156 of 271 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have not even received an update. My weekly post to show EA does not care about customer loyalty. I reported them to BBB, and I will not buy any more of their products until I know this issue is resolved. Thank you for the f you and middle finger to me the customer EA! Shameful as you show commercials on my TV on Saturdays and Sundays while you have a game that is not even serving the customers that play. You guys are ridiculous and you feel it when people walk away. To everyone who reads this use your social media and twitter accounts to make this known to the public and make them aware of how EA treats its customers. I have.

Message 157 of 271 (345 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Okay, thanks for checking into that for me. I really hope they address this issue in the update as EA has been watering down online H2H for last couple years and its a shame because they are affecting a large player base by ignoring the H2H community and only focusing on MUT.

Excellent point made here, we are not respected the H2H community. Will this update ever occur?

Message 158 of 271 (342 Views)

Community Manager

Relaying my post from another duplicate discussion on this:

Are you all still seeing the H2H ranks not showing up? We've received confirmation this should now be fixed in the latest update. If you disconnect or leave a match try playing another full game and then check again to see if it's been refreshed to display them. 

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 159 of 271 (278 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I am having the same issue Barry, help! I have received no update. This is the second year I am experiencing this. Can you inbox me and help me please??
Message 160 of 271 (242 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help