Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by jvavourakis

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry downloaded an update today. so much for that addressing the problem...
Message 121 of 525 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

New update no fix. This is exactly how you lose customers.

Message 122 of 525 (1,188 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ridiculous 

Message 123 of 525 (1,186 Views)

★ Guide

Already lost me...a loyal fan for 20 years..and a large group of my friends.  Can't wait until not buying Madden is a trend.  It will happen with this type of customer service.

Message 124 of 525 (1,184 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

This has been since madden 18. Get it fixed. I posted about it last year. Just happened again this year. Unacceptable.

Message 125 of 525 (1,154 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Good old Barry marked it as solved...Barry, straight up...why does your company not give a * about us? We bought your game for years, all we ask is to be able to track our stats and see who we are playing. Is that really too much to ask? In the year 2019, with all of the multi player games out there, and you dont have the resources to fix this? So it is 1 of 2 things...either you are dumb OR you dont give a *.  Well have fun catering to MUT heads. I can not wait for the next football game to come out and blind side you.  NFL license not needed at this point, i just wanna play online football.

Message 126 of 525 (1,142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had this problem for a couple years now. All I play is online H2H and I can’t see any stats. I have updated every time it asks. What is the problem here?! 

Message 127 of 525 (1,099 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Everyone please file an online report with the better business bureau, it takes 1 minute.

Just search Better business bureau and EA sports.  

There's clearly no way to hold EA accountable or get our money back...what other product can you name out there that functions in the same way?

Message 128 of 525 (1,046 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Barry, the problem is not solved.  The most recent update did not fix the issue.  F U EA.

Message 129 of 525 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its been 3 week since you posted this

IM GONNA BEEN DONE PLAYING THE GAME AS ELL AS EVERY OTHER H2H PLAYER IF U DONT FIX THE RANKINGS

IM SORRY I DONT WANT TO PLAY YOUR STUPID * PAY TO WIN MUT GAME MODE. FIX THE ISSUE THATS BEEN HAPPEING FOR YEARS. WHY THE * CAN I NOT SEE MY H2H RANK WHEN THE GAMES BEEN OUT FOR OVER A MONTH. ELECTRONIC ARTS IS THE WORST GAMING COMPANY EVER WAY WORSE THAN EPIC GAMES. WHAT IS THE GODDMAN POINT OF PLAYING IF I  CANT  EVEN  SEE MY  GADDAMN  RANK  YOU   STUPID  * *. * YOU, * MUT, * PAY TO WIN, IT TAKES WAY TO LONG TO GET A GOOD TEAM OR ID PLAY IT, IM NOT SPENDING $ ON A * GAME I ALREADY SPENT $60 ON. ARE  NUTS. I WILL NEVER BUY MADDEN AGAIN. I HAVENT BOUGHT MADDEN SINCE MADDEN 25 AND IM REGRETTING IT ALREADY. DO U KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE A FREE PICK AND MY * PLAYER DOESNT JUMP FOR THE BALL AND TH DUDE GETS A FREE 4TH AND 19 FIRST DOWN. THIS GAME IS BROKEN. LOVE THE PANTHER HEAVY WITH LAMAR JACKSON THO LOL

Message 130 of 525 (994 Views)