Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by db5252

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I’m having the problem in H2h

Message 111 of 525 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Novice
@theviks I agree 100% This game has been struggling for 3 years with H2H.
Message 112 of 525 (1,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This is  shameful [Edit - Admin.] I will report to BBB and not buy this game anymore or Live that I have been a paying customer. I will let my dollars, my social media, and lastly posting of this board every weekend about how arrogant this company is. This company ignores their customers that have been loyal for decades, this is a disgrace.

Message 113 of 525 (1,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@trichard2247I agree, If we stop buying this game and it affects their bottomline their board will force them to immediately update the code. I love the series and stupidly buy it each year to find that they took something away that I really loved only to add a feature that I care absolutely nothing about.

The H2H rankings is what I personally play for. I don't really play MUT ever.

With that said, MUT generates additional capital through all of the purchasing add-ons.  That is likely why they are not prioritizing our fix here.  They'll probably make it a paid service to update this for us H2H players.

Message 114 of 525 (1,155 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@traquanlee Thanks for reporting this. I've been trying to figure out why I can't see my results and compare stats anymore since Madden19.

If we stop buying this game each year and it affects their bottomline their board will force them to immediately update the code. I love the series and stupidly buy it each year to find that they took something away that I really loved only to add a feature that I care absolutely nothing about.

The H2H rankings is what I personally play for. I don't really play MUT ever.

With that said, MUT generates additional capital through all of the purchasing add-ons. That is likely why they are not prioritizing our fix here. They'll probably make it a paid service to update this for us H2H players.
Message 115 of 525 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Holy *, this still isn't fixed. What a * joke. 

Message 116 of 525 (1,122 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

this exactly

Message 117 of 525 (1,097 Views)

★ Guide

I'm thinking of getting a 360 for all pro 2k8.  Anyone know if that game is still online?

Message 118 of 525 (1,018 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still not fixed and I doubt it ever gets fixed.  Total BS I will not buy this game next year.

Message 119 of 525 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For the love of God fix this already!

Message 120 of 525 (974 Views)