Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by Blaze4343

Original Post

★★ Novice
@traquanlee any solution on how to fix this ?
Message 101 of 525 (1,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has been happening to me since madden 25 bro. I feel your pain

Message 102 of 525 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me for the past 3 or 4 madden games. If this is not fixed with the next update I would like to be refunded. I also will tell as many people as possible to not get this game, if there’s no solution. There’s too many bugs. I’m very disappointed EA. I’ve been playing madden since 07, but I’ll have to call it quits because last game you said this’ll be fixed with an update too. 

Message 103 of 525 (1,585 Views)

★ Apprentice

This also has been an issue with me as we’ll not only for Madden 20 but also for Madden 19. I have  reached out to EA sports last year as well as this year to complain about the problem and it’s still not fixed! I saw a recently that somebody posted here that they reported them to the better business bureau and I just did the same thing.  Maybe if everyone on here also reports them To the BBB Something might get done. 

Message 104 of 525 (1,568 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is the bbb emailing me they received my complaint

Message 105 of 525 (1,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey Barry, it took 95 posts for you to say something...thanks man.  So I guess we will get the same update after 100 more posts.  Your company does not value its loyal customers and it will bite you eventually.  This is the first year me and a group of my friends did not buy madden....in like 20 years literally.  While the cheese gameplay contributed, this no stat and scout glitch in regs is what really did it for us.  You guys need to listen or it will be your demise, as not buying madden will become a trend.

Message 106 of 525 (1,529 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry This is like your 5th time replying to this issues in like 5years gtfoh i will believe it when i see it!!!
Message 107 of 525 (1,518 Views)

★ Apprentice

Where’s the ‘last opponent’ info?

Message 108 of 525 (1,504 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Everybody needs to file a Better Business Bureau complaint, it takes 2 minutes.

EA hasn’t even notified PlayStation about this glitch after 5 years of existence.

They will not offers solution or a refund...BBB is the only way to hold them accountable. 

Message 109 of 525 (1,460 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing here.  Madden 19 I couldn't see my opponents stats.  Madden 20 I can't see my stats or my opponents.

Is this an issue in MUT?  If not, I believe EA is choosing not to show the stats in H2H. 

A trained monkey could fix this glitch, if it's actually a glitch,

I doubt I purchased next year.

Message 110 of 525 (1,424 Views)