Head 2 Head Stats

by DougxFresh

Original Post

Re: Head to head rankings unavailable

★★★★ Apprentice

EA I really won’t buy the game next year, I literally play the game for this reason (to see my rankings and score) and if that’s something I can’t do because you guys are to lazy to fix. Im really going to have to reconsider where my money’s going to.

Side note this thread has gotten quite a bit of replies and it’s clearly a big deal to your loyal customers? Do you guys just really not care at all? Incredible 

Message 91 of 525 (12,452 Views)

No rank fix after update smh 4yrs in a row same problem

★★★ Apprentice

4yrs in a row that you idiots haven't fix problem you are really playing the online h2h community im tired of making posts and videos about the problem last year didnt even play cause rank disappeared year b4 it did same but somehow i gotta back up this year can't see stats or who i play thank lord my rank is showing this year for now If i was mut it would get fixed asap You guy's are pathetic

Message 92 of 525 (12,419 Views)
Highlighted

Head 2 Head Stats

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for the cussing just a passionate EA fan!! Don’t put out another Goddamn update without including head to head stats. So I can compare my wins and losses with opponents. You guys are aware the rank in this game does not mean * if you can’t even see your stats. And add challenge flags to online games. That’s all 😁😁

Message 93 of 525 (12,412 Views)

Re: Head 2 Head Stats

★★★ Apprentice

Exchange with EA after complaints through the Better Business Bureau, I recommend everyone do the same...it does force a response as the BBB is the only way to hold terrible companies like EA accountable.

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/redwood-city/profile/wholesale-video-games/electronic-arts-inc-1116-64196

EA: "My name is Halston with Customer Relations at Electronic Arts.  We received your Better Business Bureau report and I wanted to reach out to you.

The issue with the rankings and stats in Head to Head mode are issues that the dev team is aware of. There have been multiple reports of this and they are working to fix this for everyone affected. Unfortunately we are not going to have a direct fix that will change this nor can we provide a time frame on a fix. 

If you are wanting a refund for your purchase of Madden 20 and the game was purchased through the Playstation store, you would need to contact Playstation for that refund. We are not going to have a way to refund purchases made through Playstations store. "

Me: 
I know that Electronic Arts has been aware of this bug. There is clear evidence of that through EA's online support forums that they have been aware of this bug for 4-5 years. It is very disappointing that with 4-5 years of the knowledge of a bug that renders this product completely useless for several customers, there has been no attempted intervention and there has been no communication with the customers that are posting on the forums (which is the only recommendation that every customer support representative at EA can give).

This is the second year in a row this has happened to me, essentially wasting 120$. I have played Madden 2020 this time around for 16 days...conveniently beyond the 14 day window that Playstation offers refunds for their software purchases.  

To reiterate, Madden 2020 has become completely useless to me before even the start of the football season, and 16 days after purchase where I will no longer be able to use it...and neither EA nor Playstation will offer any type of solution, refund or compensation.  As a customer of EA for nearly 30 years, this is incredibly frustrating and belittling. 

After a 50 minute conversation with Playstation, they have informed me that EA has not let them know about this bug/glitch being an issue. Playstation mentioned they would consider a refund for customers if it was a reported glitch to Playstation...after 5 years of this glitch exising, and designers being unable or haven't attempted to fix, I am incredulous that Playstation hasn't been notified about this glitch.  

So I ask, once again, how can EA make up for providing a faulty product (for myself 2 years in a row, and for other helpless customers on the forums, 3-5 years).  I understand there is no immediate software solution, especially if nobody is working on it, but I would like a refund of my money, unfortunately, for a game I have been playing for almost 30 years.

EA: 
"I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and I completely understand your frustration. I would like to be able to fix this for everyone affected right now but unfortunately I do not have the ability to do that. This is something that would have to be done by the dev team and I have passed this information along to them. 

When it comes to the refund, there is not a way for us to refund that purchase of Madden 20 as previously stated. You would have to reach out to Playstation for that which you have already done. I apologize but refunding you for your purchase from our end is not something that we have the ability to do. "

Me:
"
Hi Halston,

My biggest concern with this issue is that it has been a problem for 5 years and the development team has been aware of this for 5 years yet they have not fixed it.  I want to know why I was sold a faulty product and how I can get reimbursed for now having a dysfunctional product that EA HAS BEEN AWARE HAS BEEN FAULTY. 

I am reluctant to ever purchase EA again, but I would like at least a gift card or something. EA nor Playstation has done absolutely nothing to resolve my $60 deficit (really $120). Or please send me a game of equivalent value like Need for Speed Heat (a game I don't even want). This is a fair and reasonable solution...not really fair, but at least an attempt to rectify this horrible customer service issue that I have been experiencing."
Message 94 of 525 (12,375 Views)

Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

★★ Novice

Come on EA it is a simple fix to bring back stats and scouting in h2h. Ridiculous! 

Message 95 of 525 (12,338 Views)

Community Manager

Everyone, a fix for this issue has been identified and will be included in an upcoming update.

As the actual date of when this will be included is subject to change I will not post that right now.

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you all.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 96 of 525 (53,557 Views)

H2H Compare Stats Blank

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KCDDude
Date/time issue occurred Always
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug After a game I got to compare stats and it doesn't show anything for my opponent. I cannot see who I played, it doesn't show their record, their rank, etc. I would like to know at least the rank and record of the person I just played. It was broken last year too. I noticed @EA_Barry said there is a proposed fix in place for players ranking not showing, curious if that fix includes compare stats for H2H.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a H2H game. Then go to compare stats and try to view your opponents rank and record. It won't be there.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing... which is the problem. It doesn't show anything for opponent's rank and record.
What do you expect to see? My opponent's rank and record.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. NA
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? NA
Enter RAM memory size in GB NA

After a game I got to compare stats and it doesn't show anything for my opponent. I cannot see who I played, it doesn't show their record, their rank, etc. I would like to know at least the rank and record of the person I just played. It was broken last year too.

I noticed @EA_Barry said there is a proposed fix in place for players ranking not showing, curious if that fix includes compare stats for H2H.

Message 97 of 525 (12,296 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please Barry I have not had the feature for 2 years it stinks. I hope this works, I have been buying the game since the original and all other ea nba live and mvp baseball titles. Please

Message 98 of 525 (12,287 Views)

UNABLE TO SEE RANK, HISTORY, AND STATS FOR ONLINE H2H

★★ Novice

I CAN'T SEE PREVIOUS OPPONENTS 

I CAN'T SEE STATS

I CAN'T SCOUT 

I CAN'T SEE MY HISTORY

PLEASE HELP 

PS4

@texaspink816

Message 99 of 525 (12,220 Views)

Re: UNABLE TO SEE RANK, HISTORY, AND STATS FOR ONLINE H2H