Re: Madden 20 online H2H rankings not showing.

by jaethepro

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

I'm hereby offering my services for free to EA to come into your building, take a look at your code repository, and fix this bug for you FREE OF CHARGE. 

For the love of god, please fix this bug. That rouge developer out there - right now - I'm talking to you. You're reading this. You've been told not to care about this, but you know you could fix this during your lunch break tomorrow. Please just sneak in the fix on the next patch. For the love of god, make H2H a playable experience. 

Thank you.

Message 31 of 525 (2,899 Views)

★ Guide

And its even more frustrating knowing that h2h players are greatly outnumbered by $$$ paying MUT players...so our voices are rarely heard.

Message 32 of 525 (2,888 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here. Always supported Madden but I can find other ways to spend my $60 then spending on a inferior product.

Message 33 of 525 (2,791 Views)

★ Guide

Yep, me too.  Hopefully others are doing the same...I wonder how sales were this year.

Message 34 of 525 (2,752 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Its so hard for me to believe that EA is not doing anything about this super well known issue that everyone who plays h2h is complaining about?

If they don't fix this bug i want my money back for real. Last year i thought it was maybe just madden 19 thing but again this year?? Are you kidding?

Do something EA please!!!!!! we want to see our stats as well as others we competed against. That is the whole point of H2H experience!!

Message 35 of 525 (2,746 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I will continue to respond to this post daily until it’s fixed

Message 36 of 525 (2,704 Views)

★ Apprentice
@traquanlee Me 2 I can't see my record ranking
Message 37 of 525 (2,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here such bs they let this go on for years now 

Message 38 of 525 (2,652 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have called and called also a loyal madden player for 20+ has anyone took to twitter

Message 39 of 525 (2,642 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ModPhil48 I have tried emailing, calling and twitter. No reply on any of them. They’ve got until September 5th before i return the game. Maybe they’ll fix it when they start getting games sent back and have to refund stores because they cousins fix a simple problem.
Message 40 of 525 (2,637 Views)