Madden 20 QB1 4th down glitch

by jlevin12

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 QB1 4th down glitch

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry This issue is not getting fixed is it? Since it's been here since August and is still happening...
Message 11 of 14 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Obviously not getting fixed, march now and I have the exact same problem on PC

Message 12 of 14 (510 Views)

★★ Novice

It is April of 2020 and there still isn’t a resolution to this issue, I simply cannot just control my quarterback and enjoy the franchise mode because the super sim always goes for it on 4th down instead of kicking it. Thank goodness 2k is coming out with football EA has proven they do not respect their consumers making false promises to correct this game altering bug. Similarly I posted an issue about nhl 20’s be a pro glitch where when my player comes on the ice to a breakaway opportunity on the other team 50% of the time. EA is simply causing more issues on purpose so that the next years game is equally as successful. For it to be April and I still can’t play as a quarterback in franchise mode, it’s official that no one cares at this company. What a waste of my hard earned money that they can’t even fix simple bugs. I’ve spent my last dime on EA’s garbage that doesn’t even seek improvement throughout the year. 

Message 13 of 14 (423 Views)

★★ Novice

You didn’t tell anybody it’s April 2020 and I still can’t play as a quarterback in franchise mode. Why have you lied to the consumers? I spent good money on this game assuming bugs like these would be corrected, but the game still has this same issue, the game without field goal kicking literally makes my copy of the game useless. I get down into field goal range every time for it to simulate going for it on 4th down every time. 9 months since you’ve “reported it to your team” and nothing is changed. So thank you I’ve lost all my respect for this company.

Message 14 of 14 (421 Views)