Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 10SEP19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug My friend and I were chilling and playing Madden 20. Here are two issues that came up -Set Creation resets filter when I’m trying to add cards to sets from my inventory -Fumble recovery mechanic is missed up, when going to recover the ball it just scoots around on the field and cant get it. The other team kicks it around and they recover it or no on recovers it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Force a fumble and try to recover it Add cards from inventory to a set.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant pick up the ball during the fumble and spend time trying to create a set and it takes you to the opening screen of set creation
What do you expect to see? Hopefully a fix to help anyone pick up the fumble more often The ability to create a set without being forced out every time a card is selected
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LtDanTheMan013
Date/time issue occurred 10Sep19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug My friend and I were chilling and playing Madden 20. Here are two issues that came up -Set Creation resets filter when I’m trying to add cards to sets from my inventory -Fumble recovery mechanic is missed up, when going to recover the ball it just scoots around on the field and cant get it. The other team kicks it around and they recover it or no on recovers it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Force a fumble and try to recover it Add cards from inventory to a set.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant pick up the ball during the fumble and spend time trying to create a set and it takes you to the opening screen of set creation
What do you expect to see? Hopefully a fix to help anyone pick up the fumble more often The ability to create a set without being forced out every time a card is selected
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 1 (216 Views)