Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? prokadohd23
Date/time issue occurred August 21, 2019/ around 4pm pacific time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug I can’t download draft classes from madden share, I’ve checked frequently within the last 12 hours but nothing has changed, it still says that madden share is “unavailable, this feature is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience”. My internet connection is fine, I’ve reset my ps4 already, deleted and redownloaded madden 20, but it still happens, help asap please, its really annoying as I can’t continue to my franchise mode because of the draft class. Thank you.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? Brings me straight to the menu
What do you expect to see? “unavailable, this feature is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience”
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Prokadohd23
Date/time issue occurred August 21, 2019/ around 4pm pacific time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug I can’t download draft classes from madden share, I’ve checked frequently within the last 12 hours but nothing has changed, it still says that madden share is “unavailable, this feature is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience”. My internet connection is fine, I’ve reset my ps4 already, deleted and redownloaded madden 20, but it still happens, help asap please, its really annoying as I can’t continue to my franchise mode because of the draft class. Thank you.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? It brings me back straight back to franchise mode
What do you expect to see? “unavailable, this feature is currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience”.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 38 (4,168 Views)

Re: Madden 20 Community Files Unavailable

★★ Novice
@prokadohd05 Any word on this issue?
Message 2 of 38 (4,143 Views)

Can't search for or use community files

★★ Novice

With the last update I t just says they are unavailable at this time sorry for the inconvenience. I have learned not to have much in the way of expectations with Madden anymore but you guys release a broken game every year. It's getting a little pathetic at this point. The game is almost the same every year and yet there are more bugs than just about any other title out there. 

Message 3 of 38 (4,145 Views)

Re: Can't search for or use community files

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem any solutions yet

Message 4 of 38 (4,080 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem. Reached out to PlayStation and EAHelp on twitter and both denied there was any issue. 

Message 5 of 38 (4,048 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can confirm this problem came as a result of the last game update.  The Madden Share has been unavailable ever since.  I'm already not allowed to use my preferred anti-aliasing method because your game can't accommodate all its OWN options without breaking game functionality, now I can't continue my franchise as I wish because I can't download draft class files from various users via the Madden Share function.

Is there any type of workaround on this?  The function is just plain broken.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled, repaired, done everything else I know to do but I can't overcome a broken game.  Please provide a working solution for this soon.

Thanks

Message 6 of 38 (3,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update???

Message 7 of 38 (3,926 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here! 

Message 8 of 38 (3,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue in Xbox, can’t share or manage files

Message 9 of 38 (3,793 Views)

★★★ Novice

I didn't include this on my earlier post, but for what it's worth, I am trying to play on PC.  It appears to affect all platforms.  fyi

Message 10 of 38 (3,776 Views)