Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Madden 20 Community Files Unavailable

by prokadohd05

Original Post

Re: Madden 20 Community Files Unavailable

★★★★ Novice

I'm just here to say that this game is the absolute most garbage game that has ever been made I've been playing this game since 1999 and it's been garbage ever since. And I hope in EA person reads this because I am never buying another Madden game again. I throw the triangle is froze to square throw the square at throws the R1 can't see my record can't see my phone it's record. I've been using the Vikings since 1999 and I think you guys have a vendetta against them because this game is garbage. I hope EA completely Folds like a envelope. And I hope anyone that works for EA that has developed Madden never has a job again starves to death and has to be homeless.. thank you have a crappy day

Message 31 of 34 (201 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Madden fans,

This was previously reported in the post here and sent up to our Madden team for review. They've confirmed it's an issue they can reproduce on their end and still investigating it. Thank you for hanging in there and we'll do our best to provide an update surrounding it as soon as possible. 

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 32 of 34 (178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am able to click on the madden share option but when I select it nothing happens it still has the randomly generated draft class instead of the draft class I selected from madden share

Message 33 of 34 (62 Views)

Community Manager

@AGHogan 

This was not included in yesterday's title update but is still scheduled for a fix in the near future. We know if is a big part of the Madden community and we don't want to commit to a date because unexpected things can pop up and timelines can change, but rest assured this is an area they are looking forward to addressing as soon as possible. Thumbs up

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 34 of 34 (50 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help