Re: Madden 20 Community Files Unavailable

by theviks

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I'm just here to say that this game is the absolute most garbage game that has ever been made I've been playing this game since 1999 and it's been garbage ever since. And I hope in EA person reads this because I am never buying another Madden game again. I throw the triangle is froze to square throw the square at throws the R1 can't see my record can't see my phone it's record. I've been using the Vikings since 1999 and I think you guys have a vendetta against them because this game is garbage. I hope EA completely Folds like a envelope. And I hope anyone that works for EA that has developed Madden never has a job again starves to death and has to be homeless.. thank you have a crappy day

Message 31 of 38 (1,238 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Madden fans,

This was previously reported in the post here and sent up to our Madden team for review. They've confirmed it's an issue they can reproduce on their end and still investigating it. Thank you for hanging in there and we'll do our best to provide an update surrounding it as soon as possible. 

Blueberry.png
Message 32 of 38 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am able to click on the madden share option but when I select it nothing happens it still has the randomly generated draft class instead of the draft class I selected from madden share

Message 33 of 38 (1,099 Views)

Community Manager

@AGHogan 

This was not included in yesterday's title update but is still scheduled for a fix in the near future. We know if is a big part of the Madden community and we don't want to commit to a date because unexpected things can pop up and timelines can change, but rest assured this is an area they are looking forward to addressing as soon as possible. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 34 of 38 (1,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, it's near the end of November, and this issue has been going on since launch in August. Why hasn't this been fixed? 

Message 35 of 38 (1,022 Views)

Community Manager

@Apollyon2004 

Does the workaround from this reply in our other post regarding this get the files to show up for you? We've raised it up to the team regarding some players still not being able to download them. Thumbs up

@Ian1045 wrote:

Okay everyone I believe I may have found a solution! My friend and I were excited to do a Legends Fantasy Draft, as we do every year. Upon downloading the custom Legends Roster from the community files, it would only appear in my Downloads section, but not show up at all on the Load & Delete Files page. I immediately got frustrated and found this thread. After tinkering with it for about 15 minutes, this is what worked for me -

Step 1 - Enter the Share and Manage Files page, go into Load and Delete Files.

Step 2 - Go over to Roster tab and delete the default Madden roster from EA (do not worry, this will not affect your game in any negative way).

Step 3 - Enter the Manage Rosters page, go over to Update Rosters and click on it. A message should appear telling you that a new roster update is available. Press Download Now.

Step 4 - To check that this has worked correctly go back into Load and Delete Files, go over to Roster tab and now there should be a new file titled ULTIMATETEAM (The name is different, but this roster is identical to the default roster you just deleted... Hmm EA... funny that the name is MUT related).

Profit? - Voila! Go download any custom Rosters, Draft Classes, whatever you'd like, and they should now appear in Load and Delete Files and be perfectly usable.

This is what worked for me, and I hope it works for all of you guys too. It is a shame that bugs just don't seem to be fixed very quickly, or at all a lot of the time anymore with these newer Madden. MUT receives constant attention and updates while it's Franchise players seem to be less important. Hopefully in the coming years things will change and they will work towards making the entire game a masterpiece and not just one game mode that rakes in the cash. Love you guys, and Goodluck in your Leagues and SuperBowls!

Kindest Regards,

Ian

Blueberry.png
Message 36 of 38 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, this did not work. I deleted the roster file. I went to download the new roster, and it said I already had the updated roster, even though there was no file in the roster section. I had to restart the game. After starting it, I rechecked to see if it downloaded the latest roster. It is listed as "Official," not "Ultimate" with today's date. I then went to download a shared file for a draft class, and again, it wouldn't download.

Message 37 of 38 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a similar issue were I can get every file up till December 1 

Message 38 of 38 (944 Views)