★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SCOPE X DeMoN
Date/time issue occurred November 21
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I had 92 gene up Shaw and I tried to sell him for 280000 coins. But something happens with the game and when I posted it he went for 150 coins. Now I only have 7000 coins and I lost my gene up Shaw because of some stupid glitches h
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know it just happens out of nowhere
What happens when the bug occurs? The player resets to 150 but now coins on the auction house and you loose a lot of money
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my gene up Shaw back in my binder
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? I don’t know
Enter RAM memory size in GB In the 60 range

This is proof that I changed my auction

please help me

Message 1 of 4 (497 Views)

Madden 20 Auction Quick sell

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MuskyCornDog557
Date/time issue occurred 1/30/20
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I tried to auction off my 97 Aaron Donald for about 470k but the game decided to freeze on me, causing it to sell my Aaron Donald for only 250 coins. There is no way for me to get nothing back from it as of now.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I honestly have no idea how to find this bug
What happens when the bug occurs? The bug would just automatically sell your player
What do you expect to see? You’ll see normal auction options but when you decide to sell, the screen will freeze for a sec and then proceed to sell your player for a low price.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I tried to auction off my 97 Aaron Donald for about 470k but the game decided to freeze on me, causing it to sell my Aaron Donald for only 250 coins. There is no way for me to get nothing back from it as of now.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? I don’t know
Enter RAM memory size in GB PS4=458GB

Please help me

Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

Re: Madden 20 Changed my auction price

★★ Novice

Did madden help you here? This happens to many of my posts. Ends up selling for 200 coins and oddly it says 8 bids or a high number like that. I'm losing a lot of coins here.

Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

Madden 20 changing auction house price

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Playstation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Luislandy
Date/time issue occurred 02/02/2020
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I use the madden app to set multiple items to sell. I set 10 PU Cam Newtons through the app at 10250 bid and 10500 buy now. 5 just sold for 200-400 coins with the bids going from 4-8 bids somehow. This has happened twice before. I thought it was my error but there is no way this happened 3 times with other auctions set all at the same price still up on the market. This is making me lose coins everytime.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not sure. This is in the auction house and people are losing coins.
What happens when the bug occurs? Many of the same auctions start selling out of no where consecutively. Then I see they sell for small amounts.
What do you expect to see? I want my cards back or some kind of make rights. This has made me lose over 100k in coins.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I use the madden app to set multiple items to sell. I set 10 PU Cam Newtons through the app at 10250 bid and 10500 buy now. 5 just sold for 200-400 coins with the bids going from 4-8 bids somehow. This has happened twice before. I thought it was my error but there is no way this happened 3 times with other auctions set all at the same price still up on the market. This is making me lose coins everytime.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

These all were posted with the app. Somehow the ones above are set at the right price and the ones below sold earlier at a price lower than the minimum.

Message 4 of 4 (445 Views)