Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred When I bought Madden September
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Anytime I try to relocate any team to a different city, more than half the teams turn out to have messed up uniforms. No matter what the relocation uniforms are, when the next season starts the jerseys turn out black on black numbers. I tried to delete and reinstall the game. Tried to use different teams. But still. Can’t relocate to anywhere I want only a hand full of teams don’t do it. Sucks.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Relocate Bengals to Oklahoma City, San Antonio, or Toronto as examples.
What happens when the bug occurs? Jerseys are messed up. Whatever color it’s suppose to be, it is just black. Can be home or away jerseys just turn out black.
What do you expect to see? The actual right relocation Jerseys.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Happens to a lot of teams I have tried so far including Oklahoma City bisons, San Antonio express, Toronto thunderbirds, Orlando sentinels. Ect. 

Columbus aviators is is a new one. Also Sacramento miners. 

Message 1 of 23 (13,707 Views)

Re: Madden 19 Relocation Uniforms

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem occur when I relocated the Buccaneers to Sacramento as the Condors. I choose uniform option #2 and the home uniform is fine. Whenever I have an away game my socks and helmet are still the Buccaneers socks and helmet. The purple and red REALLY don't look great.

Same platform and part of game mode as OP.

Message 2 of 23 (13,623 Views)

Error in Uniforms for San Antonio Express

★★ Novice

San Antonio Express relocation team in franchise mode has black away jerseys instead of white. Please fix.

Message 3 of 23 (13,577 Views)

Re: Error in Uniforms for San Antonio Express

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  Relocated to Columbus Aviators, uni option #3 on PS4.  My white jerseys are black with a big white band at the top... look like a bunch of preachers.

Message 4 of 23 (13,536 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The one team I wanted to use. Is the messed up one. Not the only one. 

Message 5 of 23 (13,527 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The one team I wanted to use. Is the messed up one. Not the only one.
Message 6 of 23 (13,526 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happens to a lot of teams I have tried so far including Oklahoma City bisons, San Antonio express, Toronto thunderbirds, Orlando sentinels, Columbus aviators...

Message 7 of 23 (13,522 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I’m also experiencing this problem on the Xbox One. Relocated Miami to Toronto (Thunderbirds). Picked jersey style #2. Instead of a red base, it is black with black text (white outline).

Message 8 of 23 (13,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Doesnt look like ea cares because it's happened to me now

Message 9 of 23 (12,121 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Just checking in with the same problem (Thunderbirds, uniform 2), also on PS4.

I wonder if it has anything to do with updating the jersey types from the Nike changeover?

The relocation options need to be refreshed/expanded. Missing uniforms is another nail in the coffin.

Would love some control over relo jerseys and the ability to create alternate uniforms.
Message 10 of 23 (12,043 Views)