by IdunnololGames

Original Post

Madden 19 PS4 CFM crash after 1.11 patch

★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? IdunnololGames
Date/time issue occurred Nonstop since around 4:30 PM.
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Same consistencies with everyone else having this crash problem. The year is 2023, i've used custom draft classes, and the crash either occurs when exiting a completed game or loading into the CFM file. This destroys the CFM file as you are no longer able to load into it. This occurs in the newly released 1.11 patch.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Still happens in 1.11 patch. Play 6 seasons worth of CFM into the year 2023. Use a custom draft class every season. The crash will occur at some point in the 2023 season when exiting a completed game or loading into the CFM file.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes and the PS4 gives me error code ce-34878-0
What do you expect to see? I expect to load into my CFM save
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. The year is 2023, i've used custom draft classes, and the crash either occurs when exiting a completed game or loading into the CFM file. This destroys the CFM file as you are no longer able to load into it.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? The graphics card my PS4 came with.
Enter RAM memory size in GB PS4 default/8 GB

This needs to be fixed if possible. I've played and enjoyed 6 seasons of CFM and it sucks that it might be gone. CFM is the only thing I play so i'm pretty much done with Madden 19 if this isn't fixed. I'm not gonna start a new one knowing that I can only play a few seasons without having to worry about this. EA, please consider having a week long CFM open beta test period so stuff like this gets caught early. 

Message 1 of 3 (831 Views)

Re: Madden 19 PS4 CFM crash after 1.11 patch

★★★ Apprentice

@IdunnololGames Dude there is a huge thread here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Madden-19-pc-Game-Keeps-crashing-in-Franchise-Mode/td-p/7... on this and it seems like they are not listening to us or EA flat out does not care 

Message 2 of 3 (808 Views)

Re: Madden 19 PS4 CFM crash after 1.11 patch

★★ Novice

I am well aware of the huge thread but this crash needs more attention. Like you said, I feel like they don't really care about this issue. 

Message 3 of 3 (779 Views)