Madden 19 Freezes on Loading Screen

by patrickres99

Original Post

Re: Madden 19 Freezes on Loading Screen

★★★ Newbie

I have a radeon 6950 2gb and it does the exact same thing, I haven't even been able to load one game.

Message 11 of 22 (2,517 Views)

★★ Novice

I purchase this game on Origin Three days ago, and at the moment i can't play one minute because the issue as follow.

The game loads the opening video, lets me pick my team, lets my choose my style of play, then my difficulty. I then see a black screen with a football on the bottom-left of the screen, and the words "loading". After a few seconds the music cuts off and the game refuses to load. My PC have 8 gb ram, video card is HD RADEON 6990 2gb ram.There is no possibility of driver upgrade and in any case I am able to play with F1 2018 by Codemaster and Pes 2019 with this computer and with same vido card and drivers. Please waiting for your answer.

Message 12 of 22 (2,239 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @peppepalo

Would you mind uploading a DxDiag so we can see your PC specs?

Here's how to do that

Thanks!

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 22 (2,234 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your quick reply. Find attached DXDiag. Best regards, Giuseppe.

Message 14 of 22 (2,225 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

I'm having the same problem

Please fin my DxDiag uploaded here

Thanks !

Message 15 of 22 (2,217 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

Based off all the DxDiag reports submitted it looks like the graphics cards are either right at the minimum specifications to run Madden 19 or fall below it. 

Here are the recommended PC specs for Madden 19

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-19/news/madden-pc-system-requirements

I'm not 100% sure which specific 6900, 6800, or 7000 AMD graphics cards you have unless you go to your display manager (search Device Manager on your computer to pull it up) and look under Display adapters. Even if it barely meets the requirements to run the game I feel it's not going to be the Madden experience you are looking forward to.

This third party website allows you to compare graphics cards. You can select "GPU" and search video cards to see how they are ranked.

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/

I know this wasn't the news you were looking for but I hope it cleared up any confusion.

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 22 (2,193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Dear Blueberry, thanks for your reply. I have another problem, once I have selected a game and a team to try to play, an error message come out, saying that I have been disconnected from the server. afther another warning message pops up that say: you are already the commissioner of 20 leagues. please delete one of your existing leagues before creating a new league. This look very strange because as you know I was not able to play one minute. Can you please help me to solve this problem while I am waiting for a new video card? Thanks in advance. Giuseppe

Message 17 of 22 (2,172 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Blueberry, you were right. I purchase a New video card, a amd  rx580 8 gb and Now Madden 19 works fine.  Now I have only the disconnection from the server problem..thanks for your help and best regards.

Giuseppe.

Message 18 of 22 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This problem also occurs on the PS3 with Madden NFL 17. I think I got it sorted out.

To start a franchise, you must choose an existing coach, never one created from scratch.

And every time you save the franchise, at least on Madden 17 on PS3, the game creates a new save. Then you must delete the old save and load the new save when you play.

So far it has not frozen the loading screen at all.

Message 19 of 22 (1,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the Same problem it lets me pick a team starts the game as it loads it it then starts freezing on the screen with the loading football ( on my Xbox one )

Message 20 of 22 (1,753 Views)