Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 10.01.19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug When advancing the week the CPU seemingly at random starts to release lower level players on your roster, even if your management settings are all set to manual.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I figured out why that is the case and it has got something to do with the cap room. I found the bug to only occur when turning the salary cap off. Now I can sign every player but the CPU logic is still going to assume I violated the cap room and auto-release a bunch of bad players to push me back below the cap.
What happens when the bug occurs? The CPU releases the worst players/least needed players on your team on a weekly basis.
What do you expect to see? The infinite cap room should allow me to complete a roster and play with them through the year if I so choose without interfering or releasing players weekly.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I think I finally figured out why the CPU auto-cuts players in franchise mode after advancing to the next week.

Message 11 of 12 (798 Views)

Released players in connected franchise!!

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Tazzmeen
Date/time issue occurred 15.1.2019 / 8pm
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Hello, we have a HUGE problem in our Franchise mode... After the superbowl of the second season, we advanced from stage where you can negotiate contracts of your players for the last time and franchise tag them to the free agency... Immediately, game itself released at least 300 (50 star players) from almost all the teams. Of course, those players had valid contracts and should remain in their teams. Now, its impossible to continue in the game because of the cap spaces, so we are forced to start the new franchise.. As my friend said - this bug have ruined 5 months of work and fun for all 32 players.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea how you can do that.
What happens when the bug occurs? Players were released.
What do you expect to see? Solve the problem.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Tazzmeen
Date/time issue occurred 15.1.2019 / 8pm
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Hello, we have a HUGE problem in our Franchise mode... After the superbowl of the second season, we advanced from stage where you can negotiate contracts of your players for the last time and franchise tag them to the free agency... Immediately, game itself released at least 300 (50 star players) from almost all the teams. Of course, those players had valid contracts and should remain in their teams. Now, its impossible to continue in the game because of the cap spaces, so we are forced to start the new franchise.. As my friend said - this bug have ruined 5 months of work and fun for all 32 players.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? A lot of players were released.
What do you expect to see? SOlve the problem, we dont want this bug to happen again. And of course, some compensation would be appreciated. 
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Hello, we have a HUGE problem in our Franchise mode... After the superbowl of the second season, we advanced from stage where you can negotiate contracts of your players for the last time and franchise tag them to the free agency... Immediately, game itself released at least 300 (50 star players) from almost all the teams. Of course, those players had valid contracts and should remain in their teams. Now, its impossible to continue in the game because of the cap spaces, so we are forced to start the new franchise.. As my friend said - this bug have ruined 5 months of work and fun for all 32 players.

Message 12 of 12 (830 Views)