Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ZacharyRaiden
Date/time issue occurred 1/10/19
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug When you use real life rosters and enter offseason all of your players either retire or become 40 years old for every team in the league, just giving the heads up!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a franchise with real roster and sim to offseason and look at roster
What happens when the bug occurs? All players either retire, go to free agency or turn 40 years old
What do you expect to see? My roster the way it is
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

When you use real life rosters and enter offseason all of your players either retire or become 40 years old for every team in the league, hoping we can get a patch for this, free agency was wonky last week and now this.

Message 4 of 12 (4,620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Madden 19 Franchise Roster Bug

Community Manager

The Madden team put out a fix for this, however it was not possible to address it for existing leagues I'm afraid. We sincerely apologize for the impact it might have had on your league, as a Madden player myself I know when you get in many seasons you're heavily invested into it and this is not the most ideal outcome. All new leagues going forward should not encounter this issue.

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (4,467 Views)

All Replies

CFM playoffs starting point bug

★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? NetoBallaBr
Date/time issue occurred 01/10/2019
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug WC and divisional Starting points in CFM have some huge problems. In the WC, the contracts and ages of the players do not update after the season 2018. In Divisional it is even worse. With each advance players age several years. The contracts are also completely wrong.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Starting a franchise on Divisional or Wildcard starting point
What happens when the bug occurs? Players and contract ages do not update correctly.
What do you expect to see? Divisional and Wildcard starting points working properly.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

End of 2018 season. Players age several years and some contracts completly wrong.

Message 1 of 12 (4,620 Views)

Madden 19 franchise-PC Players getting old coach quitting

★★ Novice

So I’ve been playing Madden 19 franchise mode just fine and I took about a two week break and went back to it today to try to play a new Raiders franchise on the Cloud.

So the problem starts right away when I go to advance from the divisional round as my resign staff screen shows about 5 resign staff bars under tasks but will not load. Then when you advance week Jon Gruden just disappears and a new coach is in the office. Also if I download a draft class file all of my players automatically age and regress by about 5 years. 

Message 2 of 12 (4,568 Views)

Re: CFM playoffs starting point bug

★★★ Newbie

Same thing on ps4, how hard is it to make a game that works properly when you have billions of dollars at your disposal? Good lord.

Message 3 of 12 (4,599 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here it is annoying just want to play the game. Had issue with last week as well where player you didn't resign stayed on the roster.

Message 5 of 12 (4,558 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

I merged some posts together into this one so we can gather some more information on this. We've seen some reports come our way in other forums as well. Can you provide us some details around this?

• Does this happen when you create a new franchise?
  • Does this happen in both Connected and Offline franchises?
  • Does this happen when you use either pre-season or active rosters?
  • Is your franchise using a custom roster?
  • If possible, does this still happen after reinstalling the game?
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 12 (4,543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey all,

I merged some posts together into this one so we can gather some more information on this. We've seen some reports come our way in other forums as well. Can you provide us some details around this?

• Does this happen when you create a new franchise?
  • Does this happen in both Connected and Offline franchises?
  • Does this happen when you use either pre-season or active rosters?
  • Is your franchise using a custom roster?
  • If possible, does this still happen after reinstalling the game?
This happens when I start a new franchise, I can’t test it with an older franshise as I cannot advance my other one due to friends being involved. 

I have only only tested it with cloud based franchises.

I have been using active, real life rosters. I have started in weeks 8- divisional and all have resulted in players either advancing in age by multiple years (ie: Rosen becoming 30) in the offseason or players not advancing in age (ie: Mayfield retaining rookie status.) I have been importing Thomas2019 draftclass when prompted. 

I am on PS4 for reference. 

Message 7 of 12 (4,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea this still happens when i deleted and reinstalled madden on my ps4. Everything was fine two days ago. Now this

Message 8 of 12 (4,511 Views)

★★ Novice

I am 90% sure that the issues have been fixed, before it only would happen if you created a NEW start today franchise and wouldn't do it for the others. I just tried another one and simmed to offseason with the Bucs on Xbox and the problem did not occur again! 

Message 9 of 12 (4,474 Views)

Community Manager

The Madden team put out a fix for this, however it was not possible to address it for existing leagues I'm afraid. We sincerely apologize for the impact it might have had on your league, as a Madden player myself I know when you get in many seasons you're heavily invested into it and this is not the most ideal outcome. All new leagues going forward should not encounter this issue.

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 12 (4,468 Views)