Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

by BigCaseOfCrabs

Original Post

Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 17
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug: My trial only lasted for 6 hours. I still have four left. Tried to login this morning and now it tells me im too early. Confirmed my time played in the game hub. Wtf.
How often does the bug occur?: Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: Look at my eaaccess account
What happens when the bug occurs?: Cant launch madden 17 trial
What do you expect to see?: The game load

Please fix or credit time back to my trial
Message 31 of 110 (2,692 Views)

Madden 17 too early even with the trail

★★★ Newbie

I have EA access I downloaded the trail for Madden 17 on the 18th when it came out. Yesterday the 19th I came home and tried playing it and now it is saying that I am to early and to check the store to see a release date?? Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Also I had 7 hours left so it shouldn't be because I ran out of time.

Message 32 of 110 (2,415 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Trial Problems

★★★★ Novice

they got me too... on 2 different accounts, mine and my gf's. On my account it says I've played 44 minutes of Madden 17. EA Access trial says I have less than 4 hrs left. Brutal. I paid for trial time (2x) not time travel. Feeling robbed.... LBJMVP23 jimmy

Message 33 of 110 (2,603 Views)

★★ Novice
So i went to play madden 17 on ea access for the FIRST TIME. Clicked on it, and it said, zero hours remaining'. Please help me fix this or atleast tell me how to resolve this issue. Thank u.
Message 34 of 110 (2,602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EagerestHook575. They got my gf's account as well. Feeling robbed (2x). Better be fixed today or my money was taken and a deal was dishonoured. Time is of the essence here...................

Message 35 of 110 (2,596 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

★★★★ Novice

Im having the same problem, ive only played 5h 55m but it says im too early and have to check the store for when it releases. 2 of my friends have played over 10 hours already and i cant even play 10 my self.

Message 36 of 110 (2,679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ive played 6 hours so far of the trial and made sure I quit out of it when i turned off my xbox but when I woke up it said that my trial was over, I had to deal with the pre-order glitch and now I cant even play the full 10 hour trial. GamerTag - tarbo52

Message 37 of 110 (2,590 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
My gamertag is JJ2187
Message 38 of 110 (2,568 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Played for less than 4 hours and now it says my trial period had ended. I even made sure to completely close out of madden 17 when I was done! Please reset my timer! My gamertag is JJ2187. Thanks!
Message 39 of 110 (2,567 Views)

Re: Madden 17 Trial Expired Too Early

★ Novice
Same here man, I've played the trial of Madden 17 for the last 2 days but only played 5 hours of the 10 of it and for some reason I can't play the rest of it. You can check my Madden history of the hours played cause I didn't play 10 hours of the trial yet. I really want to play the game cause it's such a fun game no joke.
Message 40 of 110 (2,656 Views)