Mace Windu Shock and Resilient Defense

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version 15.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 467-136-741
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug While Mace Windu has Shock and the condition of Vaapad is satisfied (meaning he should now gain some amount of stacks of Resilient Defense), what should happen is the Shock prevents the buff. Instead, the buff is applied visually (it shows up in the row of buffs/debuffs above his head), but it has no effect (meaning that I can correctly target other characters).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try it? It is happening 100% of the time, so you should be able to test that and find the bug yourselves.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Here is an example scenario:

I apply Shock to Mace with Palpatine's basic ability. Then, I attack and deal damage to another character that had Protection. If there was no Shock on Mace, what should happen is the Resilient Defense wouldn't apply. In terms of actual gameplay, the Resilient Defense doesn't apply, but visually it is applied.

Attached are Screenshots from an example battle in which I shocked Mace Windu, and then I attacked someone else and he visually got Resilient Defense, but as shown in the second picture, I was able to target other characters as well.

IMG_0581-1.PNG
IMG_0583-1.PNG
Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: Mace Windu Shock and Resilient Defense

EA Live QV Team

Hello @Alligator0323 

We attempted to replicate your report on our site but were unable to find any issues. Shock is preventing the resilient defense buff from being applied as intended. 

Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)

Re: Mace Windu Shock and Resilient Defense

★ Novice

Oh ok. Good news is it isn't affecting gameplay at all, it's just a visual bug. Thanks for trying to help! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)