Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2060 Founders
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In Game at the Second Chest/ Received a Legendary. It was a RANGER component. I'm playing on my 760 Storm(that need 2 more components for max) as I always have. PLEASE CHANGE THIS COMPONENT TO SOMETHING MY STORM CAN USE. (preferably gunslingers mark) I've grinded a ridiculous amount of time for this last legandary. TO BE SCREWED OVER by a bug that came to light after 1.03 and still hasn't been dealt with. I've lost FOUR Legendary Javelins friends because they also had this glitch happen. They didn't file a claim, but I am. I love this game. PLEASE FIX THIS
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.03.19 12:20
Summarize your bug It was a RANGER component. I'm playing on my 760 Storm(that need 2 more components for max) as I always have. PLEASE CHANGE THIS COMPONENT TO SOMETHING MY STORM CAN USE. (preferably gunslingers mark) I've grinded a ridiculous amount of time for this last legandary. TO BE SCREWED OVER by a bug that came to light after 1.03 and still hasn't been dealt with. I've lost FOUR Legendary Javelins friends because they also had this glitch happen. They didn't file a claim, but I am. I love this game. PLEASE FIX THIS
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? FIX THE DROP TABLE. This wasn't an issue Pre 1.03 Patch. My Storm should NEVER recieve SPECIFIC COMPONENTS or WEAPONS ONLY USABLE BY OTHER CLASSES/JAVELINS
What happens when the bug occurs? My Storm class, rolls a legendary component.
What should be happening instead? My storm should roll a STORM or UNIVERSAL component

360 hours of my life I've wasted for this game to just stress me out and peak my anxiety...

Please just fix this... I don't want to quit

Message 1 of 8 (189 Views)

Re: MY STORM GOT A LEGENDARY RANGER COMPONENT

★★★★ Newbie

Got a Legendary INTERCEPTOR COMPONENT now at 2:37PM

Message 2 of 8 (176 Views)

★★★ Guide
this is a "intended" outcome from what I have read, I managed to gear my ENTIRE colossus by playing my interceptor lol.
Message 3 of 8 (175 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Staff have confirmed it's a bug on twitter.

Message 4 of 8 (168 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
must have missed that then, my bad. It is very annoying tbh but what can you do x.x
Message 5 of 8 (159 Views)

★★★★ Novice

just happened to me twice today was playing ranger and got storm and wsasplaying storm got for collosus ripppppppppppp

Message 6 of 8 (92 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Got a Colossus MW component while playing on a Ranger yesterday on PS4.
Message 7 of 8 (79 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im playing interceptor and got a legendary component for all other javs. This is not a complaint though because there is a way more gamebreaking bug that deserves way more attention then this. The health /burn to death bug is making gm3 unplayable and no dev has even confirmed that they know about it...
Message 8 of 8 (75 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help