[MWS] [V] Plasma Drip and Fruitcake wedding cakes don‘t give buffs

by Anska_Stormblade

Original Post

[MWS] [V] Plasma Drip and Fruitcake wedding cakes don‘t give buffs

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.197.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except for most kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make the „White with Purple Plasma Drip Four-Tiered Round Cake“, „Off-White with Golden Roses Naked Two-Tiered Round Fruitcake“ and „White with Golden Roses Naked Two-Tiered Round Fruitcake“ cakes and observe your sim‘s lack of reaction.
What happens when the bug occurs? None vampires are happy to eat a Plasmafruit cake and none fruitcake lovers will enjoy the fruitcake.
What do you expect to see? I expect a cake with plasma to satisfy vampire thirst and cause and upset tummy for none vampires and I expect fruitcake haters to really dislike the wedding fruitcakes and fruitcake lovers to really enjoy them.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. With the game packs release.

After I noticed that the mentioned cakes did not cause the reactions I was expecting, I opened the objects in Sims4Studio and noticed that all wedding cakes share the same tuning. So I did not test the issue without mods, since the step seemed unnecessary, but can do so if required.

Since until now all things containing plasma have been vampire food, I‘d expect the plasma wedding cake also to be vampire food - especially since it was mentioned to be a vampire cake during the life stream. Similarly, the great divide in lovers and haters of fruitcake is ever present in the game (and I personally think it‘s very fun), so I assume making the new wedding fruitcakes delicious to all, wasn‘t intentional either. =) 

Not bug related but a small note: It would be great if the wedding cakes had a longer shelf life and could be used as birthday cakes too. A four tired mermaid birthday cake would be so cool. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (501 Views)