Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [MWS] Toddler body stretches when reacting to wedding

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: Cottage Living, Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together and Get to Work Game Packs: My Wedding Stories, Dream Home Decorator, Journey to Batuu, Stranger Ville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat Stuff Packs: Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cook Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party Kits: Blooming Room, Incheon, Industrial Loft, Fashion Street, Courtyard Oasis, Bust the Dust, Country Kitchen, Throwback
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wedding Event: Hold a wedding event and make sure Toddlers are invited and sitting or standing. Sims will recite vows. When everyone reacts, so will the toddlers.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whether the Toddlers are standing up or sitting, their bodies will stretch and morph from their original shape.
What do you expect to see? Toddlers bodies should not be stretching. This started happening right after the 3/31/2022 My Wedding Stories patch. I invite Toddlers to weddings all the time and this never happened. Even when I first purchased MWS and was testing it out on a brand new save this did not happen. Toddlers never reacted to the wedding.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 3/31/2022 My Wedding Stories patch

Prior to the 3/31/2022 My Wedding Stories patch, Toddlers did not react at the wedding which was fine by me.  Being that they are Toddlers, there would be no need for them to pay attention.  Now, they are reacting by clapping there hands which is causing their bodies to stretch.  Can they please undo whatever they did when it comes to Toddlers at the wedding. 

I only have CAS cc in my mods folder.  Before testing, I removed the mods folder and deleted localthumbcache.package.   I started a brand new save as well.  After testing I exited the game to see if these two files were in the Sims folder, lastcrash.txt and lastexception.txt, which they were not.  I do not play online but I do update my game regularly.  

Toddlers at Wedding.JPG

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (900 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [MWS] Toddler body stretches when reacting to wedding

★★★★★ Pro
@littlebonnieblue This was fixed in patch 1.97.42.1030. I had a wedding the toddlers sat down, did a little dance, no stretching what so ever

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (580 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

If you still aren't prompted, please include this form + answers in your post

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

Thank You

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@littlebonnieblue This was fixed in patch 1.97.42.1030. I had a wedding the toddlers sat down, did a little dance, no stretching what so ever
Message 3 of 3 (581 Views)