by kaiwryplays

Original Post

[MWS] Sims won't stand at wedding arch properly

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.85.203.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, game packs, and stuff packs except cottage living, dream home decorator, paranormal, my first pet stuff, and backyard. I also have three kits: incheon arrivals, fashion street, and bust the dust.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a wedding ceremony event and have one sim stand in front of the arch while another sim walks down the aisle.
What happens when the bug occurs? When trying to get a sim to stand at the arch, using the 'go here' command, they won't stay there if autonomy is on and its difficult to have them face the person walking down the aisle. The first wedding I tested there was no officiant and the couple exchanged vows in the middle of the aisle. The second time, there was an officiant and the 'exchange vows' interaction was better. The couple did it in front of the arch but the officiant didn't seem to have stood in the correct spot. There was also two guests who decided to stand in the middle of the aisle.
What do you expect to see? I expected that there would be an interaction to have sims like the couple, sims of honour and the officiant stand at the arch and watch whoever is walking down the aisle. Maybe an invisible marker like the ones that came with the 'Get Famous' pack. And I also expect the sims to stay there without walking off until an interaction like "gather for cake' is selected. Also would expect the transition of sims walking down the aisle then stand at the arch to be more smooth.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

https://streamable.com/nf5csc

I linked a video of the ceremony. It doesn't show the sims saying their vows in the middle of the aisle but it shows the other glitches. 

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Template

Message 1 of 2 (1,002 Views)

Re: [MWS] Sims won't stand at wedding arch properly

Hero
@kaiwryplays is this still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (754 Views)