Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [MWS] Infants Stretch to react to wedding

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.356
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, All Game Pack (except STJTB) All Stuff Packs (except LPSP, SSP) All Kits (except MMK, FSK)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Host a wedding, invite a infant this time it was on my home lot so he was just there and not invited
What happens when the bug occurs? They stretch when reacting
What do you expect to see? Infants to not stetch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Here is a screenshotreenshot

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (2,275 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [MWS] Infants Stretch to react to wedding

Hero

Weddings can be pretty boring when you’re young; you just want some cake and to play. But that's no excuse for an infant to stretch while the couple are exchanging vows. Infants should be on their best behavior now… well, the best they can be at that age.

Fixed in Patch 1.97.42/1.73

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,224 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Replicated this in my game while testing and I had that happen in my game. They do stretch in weddings.

Message 2 of 5 (2,225 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Creeper545548 Yeah its almost defiently the same issue as toddlers, missing animations. Maybe they shouldnt make them react at all
Message 3 of 5 (2,201 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Did a Test this Morning. 6 Infants. 2 Couples Married. All Infants stretched. Not at the same time. So I does happen every time they react. A Idea to fix this like gooochyeee said is to stop them from reacting since Infants have a mind of their own realistically.

Message 4 of 5 (2,101 Views)

Hero

Weddings can be pretty boring when you’re young; you just want some cake and to play. But that's no excuse for an infant to stretch while the couple are exchanging vows. Infants should be on their best behavior now… well, the best they can be at that age.

Fixed in Patch 1.97.42/1.73

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,225 Views)