by bruvvaa

Original Post

[MWS] Group Dance Fast Leveling Fitness Skill

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Spam queue group wedding dance anywhere it's available.
What happens when the bug occurs? It levels the fitness skill faster than intended.
What do you expect to see? The current skill level bar will fill and once the dance is over the skill will go up multiple levels.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It seems queuing multiple wedding group dances levels the fitness skill faster than intended.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (1,200 Views)

Re: [MWS] Group Dance Fast Leveling Fitness Skill

[ Edited ]
Champion

Had this today I just clicked for my sims to do the wedding group dance thing via MWS dance floor and they started rapidly leveling up in fitness skill

we are talking leveling up 6+ levels in seconds (would have been more had I not stopped them dancing) by just doing dance once ? this is insane

(no mods never used)

Message 2 of 3 (722 Views)

Re: [MWS] Group Dance Fast Leveling Fitness Skill

★★★★ Novice

I use mods and I thought it was one of them having a weird interaction, so I tested all the group dance interactions (the get together one, wedding stories one, and the cowpoke dance). The other dances showed the normal dancing skill increases, but the wedding group dance made them go from level 2 in fitness to a level 7 in about a minute!

Message 3 of 3 (269 Views)