by Sadgirlvibin

Original Post

[MWS] Flower from wedding suit appears on bathing outfit

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? SP20: 1.assets.ml-sp20.67
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost everything except Star Wars Jorney to Batuu(something like that)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I put a wedding suit on my sim and then proceeded to put a bikini on the next clothing category. The flower simply appeared and I think it wasn't meant to be there
What happens when the bug occurs? A boutonniere appears. A small flower arrangement that commonly people put on suits on their wedding day.
What do you expect to see? If there is a flower for the suit, I expect it to appear on the suit only.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I was creating my character and suddenly this small flower appears on my bikini top. I think it may be a Wedding stories bug related since it has never happened before I downloaded this Pack. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to better reflect the issue

Message 1 of 1 (572 Views)