[MUT] still not able to open packs after widespread coin/packs-glitch weeks ago

by xMetsxGiantsx

Original Post

Re: MADDEN 22 Glitched Unopened Packs

★★★ Newbie

Honestly it really seems like there just like who cares about them. I’ve been playing mut for 10 years like wtf. I just want this fixed it’s really ruined madden for me 

Message 21 of 28 (448 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here Mut from day one and I spend money and this really ruined this year. They just ignore this thread

Message 22 of 28 (438 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'll push this to the top again. Maybe by Madden 23 you will fix it and if not fixed soon I won't be buying Madden 23. I'll keep the thousands I spend and buy something else. Maybe some 2k games

Message 23 of 28 (380 Views)

★ Apprentice

Now I lost a Calvin opp this week went into packs and all my gifts gone. Ef this game

Message 24 of 28 (330 Views)

★ Apprentice

So I lost many zero chill packs . A opp Calvin now all my gifts are into the abyss. Seriously ef you and your company and your game. This is not how you treat customers period especially high spenders. I waited for these gifts now lost. Never buying your products again.u should all rot from the money you stole from me .

Message 25 of 28 (328 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Did you look under "unopened packs"?  Presents switching from binder into these.

Message 26 of 28 (325 Views)

Re: [MUT] still not able to open packs after widespread coin/packs-glitch weeks

★★★ Newbie

I only started the game three days ago and I have earned 4 gold or better packs and it won't let me open them am afraid to spend money as these packs go to the unopened packs section and so far the only packs I can't open are the gold or better packs I need a solid o line and I'm sure the guys are in there lol 

Message 27 of 28 (267 Views)

Re: [MUT] still not able to open packs after widespread coin/packs-glitch weeks

Community Manager
@thatdudergaines

This was fixed earlier this week. I am going to close down this discussion since it was related to a specific issue last year.
Blueberry.png
Message 28 of 28 (245 Views)