Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Rowejob23
Date/time issue occurred 9/14/2021 8:57am
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Was in the 4th quarter of the Solo Challenge and the game hard crashed the xbox.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you play enough on the xbox series x, it will hard crash randomly
What happens when the bug occurs? The xbox power shuts off
What do you expect to see? My Xbox not turning off
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Platform:Xbox Series X
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Rowejob23
Date/time issue occurred 9/14/2021 8:57am
Summarize your bug Was in the 4th quarter of the Solo Challenge and the game hard crashed the xbox.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you play enough on the xbox series x, it will hard crash randomly
What happens when the bug occurs? The xbox power shuts off
What do you expect to see? My Xbox not turning off

My xbox series X crashes constantly with madden 22 and only it is the only game that happens on.  Today it crashed while doing a solo battle and it gave me a DNF.  Is there a way that can be reset so I can get the points for it?

Message 31 of 159 (1,289 Views)

Re: [MUT] Solo Battle game was rated as DNF

my current DNF count:

• week 1: 2 (1 crash, 1 game rated as DNF after easily winning/completing the game)
  • week 2: 3 (2 crashes, 13th game not allowed to play)
  • week 3: 2 (crash/freeze)
  • week 4: 1 out of 2 (crash)

Total: 8 of 41

as long as there are so many reasons why players might face a DNF (and which players cannot control at all), a Solo mode which 1) does not allow to replay games, 2) only grants rewards for the full event, 3) grants the highest rewards for a leaderboard is just ... frustrating (to say it politely). Since there are no other MUT modes available which are fun for me either (Solo Challenges are much too easy, do not allow me to play with my lineup (i.e. other uniforms, substituted players, x-factors and abilities do not always work, etc.), H2H is so frustrating facing a crash/disconnect in 1 out of 3/4 games (well, try to win a Super Bowl in H2H Seasons...) and severe latency/lag issues, enormous waiting times during matchmaking in Squads, not allowed to play with my lineup in MUT Draft, ...), I will continue playing this frustrating mode. But it is just because there is no alternative...

I wrote about my thoughts how to improve the Solo Battles mode here. I'd be happy about any support if you like my suggestion! 

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 32 of 159 (1,262 Views)

Solo Battle DNF

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LittleKicker Jc
Date/time issue occurred 9/15 & 9/17
Summarize your bug Whenever I finish & WIN a solo battle game. Once I quit out to return to the Mut menu I just get kicked from the EA severs and get hit with the DNF message
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at all my Solo battle results
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever the game finishes my game either crashes or I disconnect from the severs.
What do you expect to see? To get credited for all the games that I actually won

This has happened every week of solo battles for me but I brushed it off but now it’s getting more frequent & its getting me frustrated 

Message 33 of 159 (1,243 Views)

Lost connection with EA servers

★★★ Newbie

I am new in Madden MUT. I played SOLO BATTLES agaist Jam2ae and I won a game. But after game I got message that I lost connection with EA servers (not on my side).

Because of that my status for that game is DNF and I got 0 points. If EA have problems with servers then EA need to implement option for local saving if anyone lose connection and after give an option to synchronisate with server.

Message 34 of 159 (1,279 Views)

Solo Battle Disconnect

★★★ Newbie

This is the third week in a row that after the solo battle when I hit finish game its shoots me the disconnected and I get a DNF in solo battles. Im tired of grinding out this game that makes it extremely to advance anywhere. This glitch has been going on for yeara HOW have they not fixed. im truly done with it does anybody know who to contact for a refund?  I expect a full refund if this continues 

Message 35 of 159 (1,246 Views)

Re: Solo Battle Disconnect

[ Edited ]
Champion

the problem is that you can not prove that the fault wasnt on your side. it only needs a small hiccup in your internet connection anytime during the game which leads to a dnf after the game ends. as long as @EA is using their stupid "stay 100% connected to our servers, if not, you are possibly a cheater" system we will have dnf´s...

Message 36 of 159 (1,207 Views)

DNF solo battle

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SUIBOTLLIH
Date/time issue occurred 10-7-2021 5 to 6 pm
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Summarize your bug Every week it is something with this platform. Last week my game froze giving me a DNF. This week I got 2 more DNFs both games were completed. After the game was over I am kicked out back to the initial Madden Home Screen. When I check my solo battle score I am given zero points. The sole purpose of playing solo challenges is to reap the rewards, but I can’t if you keep doing this to me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Give me my points back for starters. Give me a pack for my trouble. Ensure the DNF is reporting accurately when a person obviously finishes the game. Check your server you will see the games were finished
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicked to Home Screen and given a dnf in solo battles
What do you expect to see? Fix the problem I have spent a few thousand dollars on players I would like to be able to use them and not get these dnfs
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500gb

Please see the below screen shot showing two dnfs where the games were completed and I didn’t get credit…

Message 37 of 159 (1,289 Views)

Black screen solo battle. Gives dnf

★★★ Newbie

Dnf for a black screen 

Message 38 of 159 (1,170 Views)

Re: Solo Battles DNF still a thing. PS5

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @Hurykain generally if a game is crashing this is a system issue. Do you see an error message of any kind when this occurs? What happens when the game is crashing?

Darko 

I’m having the same DNF problem too. I finish the game and then check the stats. Press x to continue and the screen goes to the server disconnect message and I get a DNF

Message 39 of 159 (1,156 Views)

Solo battles disconnecting

★ Apprentice

This week I have won 2 solo battles and then I got kicked out of the mut screens and it is showing as dnf despite me viewing the post game stats.

Happened once last week.  This is my main source of free points, very frustrating and getting in the way of my enjoyment.  Almost certainly will have cost me 50k plus.

Message 40 of 159 (1,327 Views)