[MUT] Solo Battle game was rated as DNF

by Neo_Novalis

Original Post

Re: [MUT] Solo Battle game was rated as DNF

★★★ Novice

Funny that the last comment before the last one was also mine, with no response or help from EA. I am so done with this. Sad that future generations will not know what a decent Madden game is. So long.

Message 151 of 159 (831 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • on what platform do you play (xbox, PS, PC)? Xbox one/Series S
  • did you manage to complete the game? Yes, both times
  • if no, did you face a disconnect or crash?
  • how many Solo Battle games did you complete before this game (which was rated as DNF)? 0 for this one completed 15 minutes ago and 1 the time before roughly 48 hours ago. Currently 2 DNF on my account... 
Message 152 of 159 (744 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

I was playing on PS4

I did complete the game, however it would not connect to the EA server so I lost all the data.  (Opponate was GTAMOD, 85 Rating).  I finished the game with a score of 50 to 21, I had 310 rushing yards with 3 rushing TD's, over 500 passing yards with 4 passing TD's and 30 first downs.

I have attempted 2 previous matches a few days ago with no issue.  

I'm honestly afraid to play any more tonight in fear of losing connection to EA servers again and losing out of rewards, is there anyway to reset this game?  

Message 153 of 159 (732 Views)

★ Novice
  • on what platform do you play (xbox, PS, PC)? PC
  • did you manage to complete the game? Yes
  • if no, did you face a disconnect or crash? I got a "You have lost your connection to the EA servers"
  • how many Solo Battle games did you complete before this game (which was rated as DNF)? 0, this was my first game of the day.
Message 154 of 159 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was playing my Solo Battle game and everything was going just fine. Then once i finished, it gives me a dnf cause i somehow got kicked out of the servers. When i look online while watching other players stream the game, they're gettiing kicked out at the same time. So please dont tell me any bs about it being something with my connection. This was most definitely on your end cause of your servers. I always get top 25 (top 50 at the worst) when i complete all 13 games for my Solo Battle rewards. Now i have to settle for bs legend rewards which are significantly worse than what i usually get. You guys are literally taking coins away from me that i grind my * off to attain. WE NEED TO BE COMPENSATED FOR EA ISSUES!

Message 155 of 159 (713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. Ps4

2.yes

3. 5 including the Monday-Wednesday ones and the special one that gives more points 

Message 156 of 159 (691 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1.ps4

2.yes

4.5 my 6th one

Message 157 of 159 (691 Views)

★ Novice

Madden 24 glitch

For the fourth or fifth time now, I have had an amazing game going in solo battles only to have the game abruptly end, kicking me out of the game or causing me to have to restart by connecting once more to EA. When I sign back in, the game is either marked as DNF or has an error message saying “Out servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.” As a result, all of the stats that were needed to complete the daily goals and other objectives are lost! It is maddening, especially since it blocks me from game play.

It is maddening to lose all of your stats, but it is entirely unacceptable that I cannot go back in and replay what I need. I expected more, especially since this didn’t happen when servers went down in Madden 23 as far as I experienced. Not receiving the objectives and basically being stonewalled is frustrating.

I am typically have one solo battle each day that has a lost connection and lose all stats and am blocked from replaying. My most recent game had less than a minute left. I was winning something like 64-0, and then gone and unable to even replay game. 

I have a PS5. I bought the Deluxe Edition as soon as it came out.

Questions: What is being done to fix this? What is being done to compensate players for rewards and stats denied by this problem?

Message 158 of 159 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just received a DNF because my servers went down playing madden 24 console ps4. The game never started. I completed 24, the 25th never started servers went down n I received a dnf not fair at all

Message 159 of 159 (32 Views)