Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? JUST-KICKIN_IT
Date/time issue occurred 4/6/19
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug While trying to upgrade Champ Bailey to tier 11 I hit the search auctions to find wildcard Champ Bailey pup: Ghosts. The cards that show up are not the correct card needed to upgrade Champ Bailey to tier 11.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to upgrade Champ Bailey Tier 11 and select search.
What happens when the bug occurs? Wrong cards appear in auction.
What do you expect to see? Champ Bailey forever cards
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Champ Bailey Tier 11 upgrade, search auctions. Takes you the wrong card needed to upgrade Champ to tier 11.

Message 1 of 4 (832 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MUT Champ Bailey Tier 11 item

★ Guide
you need the ghosts of madden BAiley card..then you need to Upgrade that card to tier 11 through the upgrade cards you can get from doing the ghosts of madden challenges then the rest through training. Once it is to tier 11(96 overall i believe) you can add it to the Bailey Power Up card making it a 97/8 overall.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (800 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know, @eb7252! We'll get this tracked down. Were you able to locate the correct item you need to upgrade though?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (806 Views)

★ Guide
you need the ghosts of madden BAiley card..then you need to Upgrade that card to tier 11 through the upgrade cards you can get from doing the ghosts of madden challenges then the rest through training. Once it is to tier 11(96 overall i believe) you can add it to the Bailey Power Up card making it a 97/8 overall.
Message 3 of 4 (801 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes. I realized what card is needed. I was pointing out that when you hit search on the tier 11 it takes you to the wrong card in the auction menu.
Message 4 of 4 (773 Views)