Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Jiffy011
Date/time issue occurred Many times
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug In multiple challenges, if you go out of bounds to stop the clock, the clock continues to run. The only way to actually get the time to fully stop is timeout or inc pass. Makes some of the “within the quarter” challenges impossible.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The specific one I just had up was the Mel Renfro challenge. However it’s happened in all challenges I’ve done.
What happens when the bug occurs? The clock stops when you go out of bounds, however when you pick a play and come out of the huddle, the clock drops 10-20 seconds and continues to run.
What do you expect to see? If you go out of bounds. The clock should stop, and stay stopped until the next play begins.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Jiffy011
Date/time issue occurred Multiple times
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug In multiple challenges, if you go out of bounds to stop the clock, the clock continues to run. The only way to actually get the time to fully stop is timeout or inc pass. Makes some of the “within the quarter” challenges impossible.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The specific one I just had up was the Mel Renfro challenge. However it’s happened in all challenges I’ve done.
What happens when the bug occurs? The clock stops when you go out of bounds, however when you pick a play and come out of the huddle, the clock drops 10-20 seconds and continues to run.
What do you expect to see? The clock should stay stopped if you’ve taken the ball out of bounds.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 13 (4,283 Views)

Re: MUT Challenges - Clock running after Bounds

Community Manager

@jiffy011 

We've seen another similar report of this in the EA Madden NFL forums. Which specific challenges are you seeing this in and do you notice it happening after you do a certain type of play?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 13 (4,236 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It happens in all the challenges I've played
Message 3 of 13 (4,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. I'm getting this as well all the time. Why hasn't it been fixed. Clock management is quite fundamental to the game and obviously happens at critical times towards the end of a challenge.... Its very frustrating when it's so basic. 
  2. Stop the clock
Message 4 of 13 (4,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just noticed this is from AUGUST. Its six months later and not fixed? 

Message 5 of 13 (4,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The original poster put all that time and energy into detailing the problem as well... Must be all good  that the game can't even manage a basic function

Message 6 of 13 (4,074 Views)

Community Manager

@JetTafftastic 

Is it under 2 minutes when this happens? Because if you run out of bounds the clock will still run per the NFL rules. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 13 (4,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@JetTafftastic 

Is it under 2 minutes when this happens? Because if you run out of bounds the clock will still run per the NFL rules. 

It happens on all challenges, in all quarters, and outside of 2 minutes. It makes certain challenges impossible and others incredibly difficult. Started happening since the January update for me. 

Message 8 of 13 (4,017 Views)

Community Manager

@Feelinsofly1 

Do you have a recorded clip of your gameplay so we can have the team review it?

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 13 (3,983 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you need a video clip of it happening when it's a constant occurance for anyone who tries to do a MUT challenge in either madden 21 or 22? Its been 2 games and you havent fixed the simple issue. You obviously only care about making money but come on EA. Stop choosing to be a joke

Message 10 of 13 (3,412 Views)