MUT Blockbuster solo 6 (Hopkins) will not load.

by intensepreacher

Original Post

MUT Blockbuster solo 6 (Hopkins) will not load.

★★★ Novice

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? itensepreacher
Date/time issue occurred 12:10 pm PDST 7/13/2018
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo challenges
Summarize your bug The first day the block buster solos were available I was only able to complete the first solo. Finally a few days later (Sunday) I was able to complete games 2-5. However no matter what game 6 will not load. I continue to see my team as the Redwoods, which should not be the case. Then when it begins to load I am bumped out of MUT to the M19 main menu with a message the servers cannot process the request at this time. I have rebuilt my database, restored licenses, power cycled my PS4, generated a best line up, none of the tricks have worked. I would like to finish my solos and get my rewards.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I guess you would need to play with my account.
What happens when the bug occurs? Evert time I attempt to play the block buster solos
What do you expect to see? I do not expect anything. As far as I can tell some users have had the issue resolved and others have not. So, maybe nothing changes for me.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

The first day the block buster solos were available I was only able to complete the first solo. Finally a few days later (Sunday) I was able to complete games 2-5. However no matter what game 6 will not load. I continue to see my team as the Redwoods, which should not be the case. Then when it begins to load I am bumped out of MUT to the M19 main menu with a message the servers cannot process the request at this time. I have rebuilt my database, restored licenses, power cycled my PS4, generated a best line up, none of the tricks have worked. I would like to finish my solos and get my rewards.

I have done an online chat and also several DM chats with MUT Twitter help. It was suggested today I file a bug report. 

Message 1 of 1 (1,128 Views)